Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Headlight Adjustment

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:45 # 1
herry
Hello friends, one of my headlight bulbs went out the other day, so I ran into the electricist and renewed both of them. but I can not see me because the friend who wears the bulbs put on trapezoid, one eye up and one eye light up like looking somewhere else. Do you know a place that adjusts headlights near the sisli district? What fees do they charge for this transaction?
08.05.2020 16:45 # 2
fTh206
The same situation happened with me. My headlight was high. I took the eye of the oncoming person to the place I appreciated. I opened it again. I took it to the place you appreciate.
08.05.2020 16:45 # 3
herry
The restricted man in the working area of the headlights covers of the 206s has already closed, it was not possible to close it last time, so I had to have a headlight cleaning done because of it. Now I am hardly turning it off. I'm thinking of fixing it to someone who knows the job well.

Edit: imla herry 2012-05-09 02:12:52
08.05.2020 16:45 # 4
inceyasar
the same problem happens in 307, when the bulb is put upside down, it does not sit down.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”