Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Have you ever had such an event :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:21 # 1
Moda0797
Yes, friends started the day happily and the blow of 206 made to me.) While trying to park in front of the house, some strange noises in the car stopped and stopped. the axle is displaced, it does not move at all but if the axle is in place, everything happened after your normal event, what are your suggestions right axle, tip of the motor ear "Sleepy" z somehow where I can get it.

08.05.2020 17:21 # 2
yasoo
engine ear; It is a part that fixes the mortor to the chassis of the vehicle, it is to prevent vibration while the engine is running. Another purpose is that the ear metal is covered with a strong rubber alloy. let's say :)
yasoo 2013-02-08 23:48:29
08.05.2020 17:21 # 3
Moda0797
Well, my car, the car has collapsed officially, I got off, the engine was canceled or the gearbox master came and the car has recovered.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 4
Mami86
The axle passes through the bottom of the ear of the motor, there is no such thing in a single peugeot, no other vehicle, obviously it sounds ridiculous to me because it is a lot of effort to change the ear of the motor master. If there is an axle, I suggest you get a measure that may have missed out on unlucky oil
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”