Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

HARARET Problem!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:11 # 1
nurkann
Hello friends,

My problem with idling, which I mentioned in a previous article, was fixed by replacing the idle engine, and my main problem started after that.

After starting and moving the car, the temperature reaches 90 in about 10 minutes. No matter how I use it, the temperature is based on 100-120 and the fan runs and falls again until 90, but this continues throughout the journey, so it never stays constant at 90. In these days when the weather is very cold, I will constantly have problems in the heat of summer. I'm thinking. I took it to the Pego special service, without trying a road, the car had a piece that will stay for 4-5 days (I couldn't remember). I do not understand what they are trying to do, frankly, I read that they have simple methods, thermostat, radiator, circulation etc. help me, please give me some reason, I don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 2
nurkann
Have I had any problems in this regard? & Nbsp;
I have not heard from anyone? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:11 # 3
Serkan
Şahin peugeot opened its own service, friends, our other sponsor, Garage & nbsp; Türk, is in partnership with Şahin Peugeot.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 4
Burak
We should not take the car to those who say I am an expert with my masters.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 5
soneroo
In peugeot, the temperature usually does not remain constant at 90, it plays between 100-110, but when 110 is over, the fan goes to the second level and reduces it to around 90-100, so there is nothing to worry about.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 6
EErgul
If the indicator comes to the red zone and the stop warning light is flashing, there is a serious problem. 1-2 months ago, a female friend in the forum was talking about the same problem. I would not trust the authorized service too because that friend had a lot of problems in the service. After changing a few parts, the problem was not solved. If I remember the last time, it changed the brain and the problem was solved. & nbsp;
but if it doesn't give a stop warning, I think the car is not a serious problem because I think the peugeot is already a hot engine. The engine temperature of many of us' s cars is rising very fast. As long as it doesn't turn red, there's no problem. one day you can take a test drive on a ramp in a warm weather. usualy using the car
08.05.2020 17:11 # 7
nurkann
Thank you for the answers, 90-110 constantly fluctuates in my normal use, it never relied on the red line. But when I was experimenting with the master in the private service, I pushed the car extremely hard and I saw the stop light for the first time, but I think it is normal when the temperature on the ramp was already around 110. Also, when I turn on the boiler, it reduces its temperature and this is my own solution :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”