Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Handbrake Locked Rear Wheels

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
ciha_n
Normally, I notice that when I get wet, especially when wet, the tires are wet, but today I went to a guesthouse and I pulled the handbrake with thoughtfulness, and I got into the car again, my God, the vehicle does not move, the right rear wheel is locked, neither forward nor back. The weather was also showing 0 degrees above six, so the car remained there. :) Will it open in the morning? If it does not open, what should I do now I will take the car in the morning and go to the relative's house to get my car. :)
08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
Serkan
Even if I don't think that the hand brake will freeze at 0 (zero) degree, it moves when it pushes a bit, there may be another problem.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
ciha_n
however, it is very obvious that I pull the hand brake again and it is completely idle.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
Serkan
Freezing had happened to me on the broadway once, the air was around -14 -15, when I pushed it back a bit, I always leave the handbrake in Istanbul -It did not freeze even in 7-8 degrees, even the last year the wiper water froze, it did not work 3-4 days. happened. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
ciha_n
I probably do not remember how it got wet, but I did not remember how it got frozen, so I did not know how to get a hot water, but I do not know if I can go under it and play the wire tomorrow tomorrow. >
There was no freezing because you probably didn't get wet. Because I have experienced this in eagle before and I lived in this vehicle again last year but it was opened immediately.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 6
Serkan
I hope it will not bother you in the morning, I always forget to leave the handbrake low, even when I enter the street, I think I will not pull it, and when I park it, the hand pulls automatically.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 7
blinddark
You are also from Ankara, I am from Ankara, but I have seen zero degrees even in daytime in Ankara for the last week.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 8
tellotello
I always shoot, because we are sitting on the slope of the hand and the slope even in the parking lot. & Nbsp; "C. Nowadays, we have seen a lot of cons here, but I have never had any problems so far. I think it will be fixed when it is resolved.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 9
fatihgg
I do not recommend you to force it, it was under my pressure. It leaves the light at a temperature increase.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 10
sezar206
If you left a stone on the wheel and lowered your hand, it would leave itself until the morning.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 11
muratoner
& nbsp; Lean on the back of the car and leave it with your hand. Simply apply a little bit of power.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 12
eray307
Unfortunately, it happened to me for the first time yesterday. It was also -1 degrees & nbsp; "Disapprove"
I poured hot water at the back I left the disc right there. I guess I was wet and frozen before I last parked. I will keep it in the brake wire area or it will not be like that, it will freeze all over tomorrow -10 -20 then
08.05.2020 17:12 # 13
ciha_n
I went to buy and it really has a very simple method like a friend said, it did happen when he pushed the wire a little bit, or when he poured some water there, he did some good work, but it happened and my hand brake should be changed as if the wire lost a little bit, and the most beautiful one is definitely cold. If the vehicle is in a vertical position, it is okay not to pull the gear, but the old way is okay.
/ edited>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”