Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Handbrake ////

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
Bats
Hi ,

I have just filled out the information section on my phone as much as possible on my phone.

I am a new user of 206 who is new to you, my car is very clean and enjoyable, but there is something stuck in my head
Sometimes when I park the car on the slopes (the back of the car is downhill) I get out of the car and I see that it rises very high and I have never encountered this situation in other vehicles.
If I say it is missing the parking brake, the car should slide back and wonder if there is a problem with torsions.

Thank you in advance I wish you a good day
08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
talip206
As a normal situation my teacher handbrake holds the rear wheels, when the uphill is up, the load is stacked back and the car is flexing. If there was a problem in the torsion, the car would make a lot of noise and knock in the pits.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
samet206
If you put the head of the vehicle on a slope, it will be like this. In the case of the old case palio, the situation rises the same.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
Gokcesel
When you load the load on the parking brake, the image is so if you put it in the transmission, the load remains the normal height of the vehicle. When he parked downhill, he seems to have lowered the car. It's a normal situation like other friends say Smile

The front of our house is also a ramp, I park her nose down the ramp and put the load on the hand brake, then the back lowers and I like it when I catch the image that I always want to do LOL
Gokcesel 2015-11-22 21:40:30
08.05.2020 19:31 # 5
Bats
Thank you :) I mean we will look down when parking the car :)
08.05.2020 19:31 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Bats] Hello,

I have just filled out the information section on my phone as much as possible on my phone.

I am a new user of 206 who is new to you, my car is very clean and enjoyable, but there is something stuck in my head
Sometimes when I park the car on the slopes (the back of the car is downhill) I get out of the car and I see that it rises very high and I have never encountered this situation in other vehicles.
If I say it is missing the parking brake, the car should slide back and wonder if there is a problem with torsions.

Thank you in advance have a nice day [/ QUOTE]

First of all welcome, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in: