Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hand Made Cake + Polish (With Result Picture)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:30 # 1
korkusuz202
Hello friends, I have repeated the pastry polish maintenance that I have not done for 1 year yesterday. I did not use the polishing machine.

Used materials
Turtle Wax Original Pastry Polish
Sonax Scratch Remover Powerful Polish 250ML

08.05.2020 18:30 # 2
D.EAGLE
My teacher is so beautiful, well, by the way, why don't you paint the front bumper bar red? D.EAGL to 2014-04-30 20:53:35
08.05.2020 18:30 # 3
korkusuz202
[QUOTE = D.EAGLE] my teacher is so beautiful, well, why don't you paint the front bumper bar red? [/ QUOTE]

it feels better to me like this .. red black they are very compatible with each other ..
08.05.2020 18:30 # 4
Alper134
I do not understand

i can't see anything other than a clean vehicle?
08.05.2020 18:30 # 5
KesKin
just like the weather will get better
08.05.2020 18:30 # 6
Burak
thank you and congratulations have been very nice
08.05.2020 18:30 # 7
korkusuz202
Thank you ... If you look at friends, if you don't look at the vineyard, it will be a mountain :)
08.05.2020 18:30 # 8
halilefe
Maşallah, trouble free construction.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 9
herry
I wish you had rubbed the clay dough well before you started the process, you made sure that the car would shine twice as much. I think I bought last week on the talk of the clay talked in the forum, I pulled my new car to the garage and made clay, the dough turned black. I am officially traveling on the car with a layer of dirt. Without polishing, the car shone like polished. The purpose of the clay is already preparation for cake and polish.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 10
Barut
[QUOTE = herry] I wish you were sure that if you rubbed the clay dough nicely before starting the process, you would be sure that the car would shine twice as much. I think I bought last week on the talk of the clay talked in the forum, I pulled my new car to the garage and made clay, the dough turned black. I am officially traveling on the car with a layer of dirt. Without polishing, the car shone like polished. The purpose of the clay is already preparation for cake and polish.
[/ QUOTE] What exactly is what we call clay, where is it sold? I am thinking of applying paste polish these days.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 11
Yildirim0707
Good health to your hand
08.05.2020 18:30 # 12
herry
100 grams of clay, play dough, etc. are sold for 25 TL, you can prepare a very comfortable car using half. The purpose is to clean the surface before polishing paste process, there is a lot of dirt invisible to the eyes, it is understood that you will surprise your hand on the paint. In the forum, this topic did not sound convincing when it was painful, but I tried and I confirmed it. paint has officially become smooth, the human hand is slipping. During the application, the sound of the dirt is heard when the paste is in contact with the paint, the sound is not heard when it passes from the same place again, because it inserts them all. Add liquid soap and water to a spray and apply it to the places where you will apply it, otherwise the clay will not slip. Finish everywhere, then rinse well again with water. the difference is super.

English means clay. As a clay bar, it is the best I have researched on the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqw1nzgymn to
08.05.2020 18:30 # 13
samet206
It is very nice, I like it, according to the application, if you write the order of operation in the application, you will help the friends who think and wonder.

08.05.2020 18:30 # 14
herry
should be normally,
-Beautiful rinsing
- cleaning with clay (I think a clay is needed every year even if it is not always)
-Paste (I repair it once a year, an application that resembles paint after all)
varnish (liquid polishes can be applied in a few washes)
-paint protection (for the processes to go longer)

There are spray polishes you can polish the quality ones after spraying rinses such as `` meguiars spray wax ''.

foot note: don't forget to clean your rims without throwing away the clay you use in the bodywork, it is very effective
08.05.2020 18:30 # 15
herry
Meanwhile, I passed the most important thing, the friend of the car, who worked well, looks very good, and he has a successful work.

Clap
08.05.2020 18:30 # 16
Alicilik
All these materials for red and black ...

My health teacher was nice before summer, but you could throw it a little later. Or you could put a protection on it and reduce the effect of the rain. Nevertheless, I like it.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 17
samet206
[QUOTE = herry] should normally be,
-Beautiful rinsing
- cleaning with clay (I think a clay is needed every year even if it is not always)
-Paste (I repair it once a year, an application that resembles paint after all)
varnish (liquid polishes can be applied in a few washes)
-paint protection (for the processes to go longer)

There are spray polishes you can polish the quality ones after spraying rinses such as `` meguiars spray wax ''.

foot note: don't forget to clean your rims without throwing away the clay you use in the bodywork, it is very effective
[/ QUOTE]

For example, I did not want to deal with the cake, I applied clay, how do you have liquid skin on your hand, would you have any idea or harm?
samet206 2014-05-01 02:02:28
08.05.2020 18:30 # 18
Alicilik
[QUOTE = samet206]

For example, I did not want to deal with the cake, I applied clay, how do you have liquid skin on your hand, would you have any idea or harm?
[/ QUOTE]

LOL

Who said this is taking the clay polish? Isn't it IPA?
08.05.2020 18:30 # 19
Alper134
[QUOTE = Acquisition] [QUOTE = samet206]

[/ QUOTE]

LOL

Who said this is taking the clay polish? Isn't it IPA?
[/ QUOTE]

clay wax takes well Wink
Alper134 2014-05-01 08:57:02
08.05.2020 18:30 # 20
elsoberano
health to your hand.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”