Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

hand brake warning light on the move

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
zgr
greetings friends. A new problem arose in my vehicle. The parking brake warning light flashes while on the move with the vehicle. I think there is a problem with the brake system. there is no problem with the braking distance of the vehicle. what could be the source of the problem? anybody have an idea?
08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
Bugra
I say galba, I'm not quite sure, but when the brake pads are finished, it is stuck in my mind that the light flashes. The bidet may have a problem with the mechanism under the hand brake. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
moschino
Hello,

The same problem is in me now, but I don't think it always happens somewhere there is contactless
08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
outlaw

What you call friends have nothing to do, complete your brake hydraulics, your light will go out.

but make sure your brake pumps have a leak from one place.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
KenBlockJR
When the pad is finished, the abs light usually turns on. the handbrake does not light.

Is the
handbrake set? maybe it may be slightly towed at the bottom ..
08.05.2020 17:12 # 6
moschino
[QUOTE = outlaw]

What you call friends have nothing to do, complete your brake hydraulics, your light will go out.

Buddha is a big possibility because I have to step down to the brake sometimes
08.05.2020 17:12 # 7
outlaw
Do what I said right away and you will see that the problem is fixed.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 8
zgr
Many thanks to all of you for your contributions. When I used it today, I noticed that the brakes stopped the vehicle hard - the stopping distance was extended. We are at the master tomorrow.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 9
zgr
[QUOTE = KenBlockJR] usually lights abs when the pad is finished. the handbrake does not light.

Is the
handbrake set? maybe even at the bottom, it may be slightly towed ..
[/ QUOTE] My car does not have any abs. I also checked the handbrake, the light is on when I was at the first level.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 10
zgr
[QUOTE = outlaw]

. hydraulics came to my mind. I opened it, but I did not see it very clearly, I could not understand how much oil there is in it. Let's look at the master tomorrow.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 11
ekinoks44
We started to experience the same problem in my father's fiat marina. The handbrake lamp started to light up, especially after fast entering the wheel, and sometimes it lights up.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 12
zgr
[QUOTE = outlaw]

but make sure your brake pumps have a leak from one place. hydraulics ..
[/ QUOTE Today I took my vehicle to the master. He checked the brakes, there is no problem. added oil to the oil box. There were no problems until the evening. I think my problem is solved.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 13
SKC21
Right friends, I had that problem in my left rear brake & nbsp; center was broken, the event was solved.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 14
outlaw
I told you guys.
I'm glad your problem is resolved.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 15
zgr
[QUOTE = outlaw] I told you guys.
I am glad your problem is resolved.
[ / QUOTE]
thank you.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 16
donjuan1920
Have a good day everyone
will have a question 206 I am using a 1.4 xdesing brand vehicle yesterday I had maintenance yesterday today the exclamation mark appeared on the car was flashing with the stop, then I added the brake hydraulic oil, but the exclamation mark is always on when the vehicle is not working, even if I do not apply the hand brake, When I start the car, I pulled the handbrake and it does not flash, no trouble, it does not go out without starting, it does not always turn on, if it is not on the other brake, the handbrake does not light up & nbsp;
This site has no rating < / div>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”