Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hand brake lamp and warning sounds

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:09 # 1
umutgenel
Hello friends ,
My car has been warning for a few weeks in my 206xt vehicle when the ignition is switched off (headlights are confirmed and everything is off). It beeps three times and its tone is different from the headlight warning. I wonder why this happens?
And today I had problems in the light of the handbrake
Although my hand brake and brakes are very good, they said that there was flashing in my handbrake light today, as if it was contactless, but it might have been caused by brakes when I asked a few friends.
What do you think is the reason for these problems? It missed my enjoyment very much ..
08.05.2020 19:09 # 2
muro_60
hydraulics may be missing from it, when it comes to the sound of the sound, if the orig is not confirmed or not, after the contact worships, the sound comes from the losers so that for example
08.05.2020 19:09 # 3
talip206
When the ignition is turned off, the beep sounds 3 times and the battery is running out. Probably the battery is now weak.
When you are on the road, the parking brake light and the stop light come on when the brake fluid is low. It usually does on ramps on ramps.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 4
umutgenel
[QUOTE = talip206] Beep 3 times when the ignition is turned off, the battery is running out of warning. Probably the battery is now weak.
When you are on the road, the parking brake light and the stop light come on when the brake fluid is low. It usually does on ramps on ramps. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much, I heard the battery event now. The other problem is the same as I guessed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”