Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

half of the air conditioner blows cold

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:44 # 1
arachnid
Hello friends.
I pressed the air conditioner 2 months ago and used it without any problem. I hadn't opened it for 1 month. When I opened yesterday, I saw that if we sort the air from left to right from the eyes, cold air comes from the first and second, only air comes from the third and fourth.
Does anyone know about such a problem?

08.05.2020 17:44 # 2
Serkan
There were friends who had this problem before, the problem is due to a gas leak or a decrease in gas.

Link to the topic

08.05.2020 17:44 # 3
SserkanT
I have experienced the same problem like many people. When the gas supplement did not work, it was understood that there was a leak in the air conditioner pressure hose shown in the picture.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 4
peugeotttt
your good half is cold and i don't have it :))

When I entered shortly, I pressed the gas to the air conditioner. I said I will be hungry for the past day, I said no to the air conditioner. Sogutmuyo.gitt went to the industry, I said to the master, I said, I did not blow cold like this. gas is finished, there is a leak, master, I will handle the inspection work this week.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 5
SDYMZ
The problem is solved if the gas is missing, this is a normal event in vehicles.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 6
error
It may also be related to the diverter valves in the air ducts, if you have a dual-zone air conditioner and these valves are not working properly, even if your air conditioner is cooler, only air may be coming to you instead of cold air.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”