Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

H7 Flash Led

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Come easy, I came across everyone while visiting aliexpresste. I think the manufacturer eliminated the problem of the socket not fitting. In the photos, they compared with the old type. I am thinking of ordering. Let those who turn the headlights into LEDs be of the information :))

oguzhankucuk61 2017-11-25 22:18:22
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
Adem Kurtuldu
I have a led, I am not very pleased. Actually the light dissipates very much. Bidet is very weak in the rain. Cry Adem Kurtuldu 2017-11-26 02:23:25
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
Thank you, teacher, thank you very much for the information.
I think for long. I want my selector to go into the brain of the nation
In the meantime, I ordered cracked bulbs to try how white is. To the fog and shorts
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
Adem Kurtuldu
its whiteness is very good for me, if it is long, you will not have any trouble. LOL
08.05.2020 20:39 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
exactly. If there is no problem when leaving the factory, there should be no problem when we do.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 6
maximusti
I was wearing it before, I made a video.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
Response time is very nice, attracts attention. Is the color playing a little Bluish or shooting?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 8
maximusti
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Response time is very nice, attracts attention. Is the color playing a little Blue or is it from the shooting? [/ QUOTE]

like shooting, it was a little rainy in the air,
Normally an excessively white color.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 9
uzunca961
LEDs are super. I bought the same led with the mustaf, even thanks to it, I was wearing it. It is not clear in the middle of the day, normally but outside of it, it definitely needs to look in the mirror in front of it when you flash like a monster.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 10
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] LEDs are super. I bought the same led with the mustaf, even thanks to it, I was wearing it. It is not clear in the middle of the day, normally but outside of it, it definitely needs to look in the mirror in front of it as a monster [/ QUOTE]

It looks absolutely beautiful. The number of people using these leds in Trabzon has increased considerably. It has a very good effect even with lens-free headlights. I will probably get this photo from the product I shared.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
I ordered the product and it arrived in about 2 weeks, so today. I immediately ran to the car and made a comparison by attaching it to the shorts, and then attached it to the long ones, which was my main purpose.
It was very tired when I was wearing it. I don't know if I couldn't do it, but I had a hard time fixing the metal part that held the bulbs fixed in the socket. Because the back is not thin like a normal halogen bulb. Since it is a fan motor, its working area is very limited.
I removed the blinds and took the headlights out. I tried to find the plus minus and put it in place. I also placed the tiny box in the extension of the bulb beautifully and the lid closed smoothly. I forgot to take a photo from the nerve. But tomorrow I will take photos and videos on the other road and stand still. Get ideas for thinking friends. The material looks good quality, I hope the usage time will be long. Because it's not a little money. We gave 78 lira to 2 ampoules.
The effect is incredible. Despite the fact that my headlights are lens-free, it gives the full flash effect due to the fast reaction time. The range is obviously longer than halogen and certainly much higher in lumen value.
I wore it around 4 p.m. tonight and I had the opportunity to try plenty on the way from Trabzon to Rize. I went slow so that it got dark. The effect in the dark is incredible. I didn't think I would enjoy this much

I can say that Rize is an uneasy application that brings even horny stuffed drivers. I feel so good
I'm ready to pierce the rude brains
If it does not cause problems after long-term use, I plan to take it in fog and shorts. I cannot give misleading information about its life, but I can definitely recommend the bulb. Good luck everyone

oguzhankucuk61 2017-12-15 21:47:04
08.05.2020 20:39 # 12
OguzhanKucuk61
Video Link

I could not stand it, took a little tour and made a video on the turn. External shots will also come
08.05.2020 20:39 # 13
onlycihan
I wonder if it would be nice if we could get a yield in the rain in the snow in winter, or would it be better just to be a long strobe.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 14
ersin61
Good luck it was nice ..
08.05.2020 20:39 # 15
hus3yn
Do not you swear by the driver who comes with the headless lens headlight: D oguzhan bro. Have you had a lot of experience? or fog light
08.05.2020 20:39 # 16
OguzhanKucuk61
I wore it in the daytime, I did not have much understanding, I did not drive. But I think that even if the led is white, it will be inefficient. I am of the opinion that the view will fall in the rain. I did not drive neither during the day nor at night by installing LEDs in fog or shorts. But I can try it shortly.
Finally, I want to say that the selector is incredibly enjoyable, and the length seems to be enough, the range is a little longer than before. you become very visible. I can definitely say it is a great security measure. When you hit people, they look back at what this tool is. I regret that I haven't done so far. The only question mark life. Good luck everyone
08.05.2020 20:39 # 17
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = onlycihan] I wonder if it can be good if we can get short yields in the snow in the winter, or would it be better just to be long strokes?

We can't know without trying, hodja. You have to wear it in a rainy weather and look
08.05.2020 20:39 # 18
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ersin61]
Good luck it's nice .. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you bro! Let's do it to your vehicle. First share the photos of the vehicle
08.05.2020 20:39 # 19
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = hus3yn] chiefs do not swear by the driver who came across with the lensless headlight: D oguzhan bro. Have you had a lot of experience? or to the fog light [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, I didn't put it short, why should we swear Besides, we don't travel for long, after all
08.05.2020 20:39 # 20
ersin61
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = ersin61]
Good luck it's nice .. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you bro! Let's do it to your vehicle. First share the photos of the vehicle [/ QUOTE]
I shared you did not notice .. SmileSmileSmile
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”