Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

H4 bulb problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
xpyhre
greetings. My 206 cars have headlights with h4 bulbs. But the shorts are not burning, the longs are burning. What is the reason for this? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhr A] greetings. My 206 cars have headlights with h4 bulbs. But the shorts are not burning, the longs are burning. What is the reason for this? & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Fuses checked as the first job? Doesn't it burn on both sides?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
xpyhre
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = xpyhre] greetings. My 206 cars have headlights with h4 bulbs. But the shorts are not burning, the longs are burning. What is the reason for this? & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Fuses checked as the first job?
Doesn't it burn on both sides?
[/ QUOTE]

Do I need to check my engine compartment fuses? otherwise, my front panel fuses?

both sides are lit, the short is not lit bulbs are intact.

by the way, which fuses should I check ..
08.05.2020 16:52 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre]

Do I need to check my engine compartment fuses? otherwise, my front panel fuses?

the lengths of both sides light up, the lights do not light up. Don't you have a booklet? Insurance panels are various in the 206s. What I will say may not hold in your vehicle. That's the most beautiful booklet.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 5
xpyhre
So what can the name be in the booklet, I wonder for the short insurance? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:52 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre] so what can be mentioned in the booklet, I wonder for the short insurance? & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I guess it is a short headlight. and the insurance of the left is separate. The probability of the two throwing at the same time seems a bit difficult. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:52 # 7
xpyhre
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = xpyhre] so what can be mentioned in the booklet, I wonder for short insurance? & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I guess it is a short headlight. and the insurance of the left is separate. The probability of the two throwing at the same time seems a bit difficult.
[/ QUOTE]

I had an xenon connection in my vehicle before. Now I am back to normal h4 headlights. I wonder if I have a connection error. There are 3 entry holes in a socket war. There are also 3 thin end cable harnesses connected to angel rings. How should I connect them to one end of h4?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre]

I had an xenon connection in my car before. Now I am back to normal h4 headlights. I wonder if I have a connection error. There are 3 entry holes in a socket war. There are also 3 thin end cable harnesses connected to angel rings. How should I connect them to one end of h4.?

[/ QUOTE]

Yahu is such a thing from scratch "
Does the original socket not stop for your headlights?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 9
xpyhre
It looks original, they connect a male socket to the socket with 3 inputs and have the ends for xenon, & nbsp; Like the little black role I have the harness & nbsp; So I removed that socket, now it has the original socket, I switch to the 3-way pole h4, it is burning for a long time. but the shorts do not burn. h4s shorter and longer same & nbsp; How do I know if the bulbs break out because they are lit from the light bulb?
xpyhre 2012-06-26 23:20:19
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”