Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

guys, i got 106 i have some problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:46 # 1
methal
Gentlemen 2 days ago I bought the cup properly accident-free xr 106 from Izmir. 194 thousand vehicles have never been fitted with gasoline lpg. the owner said he had the front team newly built. After purchasing the vehicle, as I said I put it in rotbalansa, the undercarriage has been overhauled, but when there is no sound on the straight road, it sounds like it is passing through these stony roads. I don't know what it is like. the voice disturbs me.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I wish you to use your vehicle accident-free scourge. As for the problem, a very common situation in 106 vehicles is the steering box problem. As the master says, it is likely to be in the steering box. engine mounts - transmission cleats and axles checked.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 3
eran
Have a good vehicle.
I bought my wife 106 xr gasoline at 115,000 automatically 5 months ago. 99 models.
When I tried to move the steering box up and down, I saw it move up and down for half an inch. When I asked the master, he said that it will not be a problem, it may increase in the future, it will be the most sound problem. I guess your vehicle is at the stage where the problem increases and makes noise.

I think repair is possible, you need to ask someone who understands and get a price.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”