Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Guaranteed master and price advice in Ankara

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:41 # 1
jack67
Hello friends, the list of the things I want to change in my car is as follows:
1-Front brake disc + pad + rear brake pad never changed at 160,000 vehicle
2-There is a friction sound when I press the clutch. It should have changed in the form of + pad + ball (never changed)
3-Right tie rod pulls the steering wheel to the left they did not adjust the rod. There is a buzzing inside and after. I use the summer michelin energy saver. I think one of the hub balls will change because the sound is coming from the left side. br> I wonder if I wait for my service campaign or if I get out? I am waiting for your suggestions and comments.Thank you for your time now. "Clap" Reviews
08.05.2020 16:41 # 2
jack67
current
08.05.2020 16:41 # 3
koliva
[QUOTE = jack67] Hello friends, the list of the things I want to change in my vehicle is as follows: 1-Front brake disc + pad + rear brake pad never changed at 160,000 vehicle2-There is a rubbing noise when the clutch is pressed. + should have changed in the form of ball (never changed) 3-Right tie rod pulls steering to the left they did not adjust the rot. There is a hum of the gear and the inside. I use the summer michelin energy saver. I am waiting for your suggestions and comments. Thank you for your time in advance. [/ Quote] 1. If you are the first owner of the vehicle, it is interesting that it did not change until 160 thousand. So replace all of them completely clean 2. That sound can be from the ball. It is certain that if you lightly press the clutch, that is, when you put your foot on the clutch pedal, something is ticking. You can also replace it as a complete set. So replace it as well. 4. If you are skeptical of the wheel ball, it needs to increase or decrease in proportion to the speed. You can also replace it when replacing ten brake sets. Sometimes discs can be sold as a set with this ball. 5. Fat leaks are usually seen. It would be nice if there was a photograph. It is the water I will recommend. You don't have to wait for the authorized service campaign. Understand with a special service that you know or recommend, you can purchase the parts originally from our sponsor Sahin Peugeot and change it by giving workmanship money to your master. In this way, you will both cost a lot cheaper and make sure you get the original product.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 4
jack67
Thanks to the koliva
I did not change the discs because it did not cause any problems, it did not cause trouble, I only had to brake suddenly while driving with 170 km on a very highway, I stayed pressed for a while and made a sound after 5 minutes and this did not repeat. I will upload the photo of the turbo in a short time
It is better that the discs are set together with the balls. While the general masters are doing a job, they try to get another breakdown and send us out. It changes the parts when there is no need. There is no such change in the original service of peugeot.
It would be nice if someone could write the prices of the parts. :) Reviews
08.05.2020 16:41 # 5
koliva
The brake system is the most important safety system in the vehicle. You may not have changed it because it did not cause problems, but God forbid you may need problems when you need the brakes and you should not take this into consideration. Don't show Allah again, maybe this little problem you encountered when going with 170 was a harbinger of a great misfortune that will be in the future. Because you trust 206 and go with 170, as well as brake maintenance has not been done for so long. I don't want you to misunderstand me, and somehow I really want to scare you so that you can go ahead and have your brakes and not use your car like that. Life is, in fact, more importantly, the life of others is not so cheap!

If it is said that the trigger set should be changed in 100 thousand, for example, it does not mean that this trigger will break in 101 thousand. It means that the risk of rupture increases after 100 thousand and it is changed. Even if I was on site, I wouldn't wait for two minutes and I would have the brake serviced.

To find out about the prices, you should find the title of Sahin Peugeot in the Forum and write what they want to find out. If you ask me, don't ask him, go to a service, get it done and ode cezani & nbsp; "Wink" koliva 2012-04-07 12:03:25
08.05.2020 16:41 # 6
elsoberano
I need your expert advice in Ankara, not to be skilled, but to detect pain and work properly.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 7
jack67
[QUOTE = koliva] Brake system is the most important safety system in the vehicle. You may not have changed it because it did not cause problems, but God forbid you may need problems when you need the brakes and you should not take this into consideration. Don't show Allah again, maybe this little problem you encountered when going with 170 was a harbinger of a great misfortune that will be in the future. Because you trust 206 and go with 170, as well as brake maintenance has not been done for so long. I don't want you to misunderstand me, and somehow I really want to scare you so that you can go ahead and have your brakes and not use your car like that. Life is, in fact, more importantly, the life of others is not so cheap! For example, if it is said that the trigger set should be changed in 100 thousand, this does not mean that the trigger will break in 101 thousand. It means that the risk of rupture increases after 100 thousand and it is changed. Even if I was on the spot, I wouldn't wait for two minutes and I would have the brake serviced right away. Do not ask him if you ask me, go to a service, get it done, and punishment [/ QUOTE] I definitely agree with your thoughts, but I had my car serviced up to 100,000km and they didn't say that they would change in another service because the discs change at this km, and I don't understand it immediately. Despite all this, I regularly showed the brakes to the masters in every oil maintenance, I received no comment yet, I did not need any change, and did not change it. Nobody's life is cheap, I agree with you, so I want it to change now, because I have never heard of any service until now, and I went to the service I asked 80-90 thousand at most.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = jack67]
I definitely agree with your thoughts, but I did my car up to 100,000 km of service, and they didn't say that the discs change at this mileage, let me change it immediately if something else is unnecessary. I showed you that there is no need for change yet, and I did not change it. I already had confidence in the brakes as the master said, I did not have any problems. I want it to change now because I haven't heard of any service until now, and I went to ask the service, they said 80-90 thousand at most. I am already researching on it.
[/ QUOTE]

Okay then. There are many brands for discs. Based on my observations, if I have to say, those who are satisfied with Bosch are mostly. You can also buy it originally. As I said, if you write to Sahin Peugeot, he will give you the most detailed information.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 9
jack67
For discs and pads, my particle suggests feredo instead of valeo. Valet only increases the price by putting the icon on the fredo, but there is not much difference between them anyway. There are those who say they are cracking :)
jack67 2012-04-08 00:32:51
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”