Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Greetings to everyone, priorities

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
pashasinan

I do not understand from the car, but I want to find out where this is marked with red, and there is very little oil in it, should I add black oil?
08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
ahmetismet
I say hoot my friend. If you don't know that much, don't mess around underneath the hood. Show me the best, take it to a master. You can not understand the oil by looking from there, you should have a colored plastic stick in front of it, you can gently pull it to look at the level of oil ...
08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
pashasinan
blyrz brothers just replaced the hot water, i just asked that cover, our place of adding oil arc. he answered nicely there, his fat color was different, I asked him, not knowing it is not shame not to know it is a shame, you think you can download the engine and smash it back to the collector.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
ahmetismet
[QUOTE = pashasinan] blyrz brother of hot water I just asked that cover, we add oil, ark. he answered nicely there, his fat color was different, I asked him, not knowing it is not shame not to know it shame, you think you can download the engine and smash it back to the collector ahmetismet [/ QUOTE]

My sister, I said, just because you don't know, I didn't say anything wrong ...
08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
pashasinan
No, you don't want to open the hood or something.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”