Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Good news for those who want to wear a film on the glass!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
Kutayy
The Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology has launched a work that would delight drivers who could not apply glass film to their vehicles because of the ban. As a result of the work, it will be free to install window film on the rear windows and rear side windows of the vehicles. According to information from officials of the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology, the ministry has launched work on window films that most vehicle drivers are unable to use because it is prohibited for security purposes, although most drivers want it. Relevant institutions will come together and work together. When the legislation is prepared and put into effect, it will be free to install window film on the rear windows and rear side windows of the vehicles. The Turkish Standards Institute (TSE) will be assigned on the subject, and TSE will evaluate the qualifications of the companies that want to apply window film, thus authorizing these companies so that vehicle drivers will not have to disassemble the window films on their way to the traffic control point or inspection station. as well as ensuring the efficiency of the country's current account deficit it is imported almost all of the positive contribution realized in sağlanacak.türkiye` window films. This import is taken directly from the manufacturer firm located abroad and released to the market with the manufacturer brand or manufactured to the manufacturers located abroad and released by the company under its own brand. Since glass application is forbidden, producers who can do this work also avoid manufacturing. If the application is liberated, the domestic manufacturer will also be paved the way. In the meantime, authorities have reduced the use of air conditioning by 37 percent in vehicles using window film, 61 percent of the sun's heat penetration into the vehicle and 98 percent of harmful ultraviolet rays are prevented. According to current legislation, vehicles using window film are considered within the scope of `` slight defect '' at vehicle inspection stations, and if they pass through any traffic control point, severe sanctions are applied from fines to traffic ban. As a result of the increase in temperature, either the air conditioner is operated or the windows are opened and traveled. In both cases, there are serious changes in fuel consumption. This situation is important for the current account deficit of the country where millions of vehicles are in motion. By using window film applications to reduce light transmittance, it will be ensured that the temperature in the vehicle does not increase and thus the sensitivity on energy efficiency will be felt at the highest level. On the other hand, the ban that does not apply to vehicles using color glass in the current situation is also applied to vehicles using window film. is the subject of discussion. (http://www.dipnot.tv)
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
_semihk_
come on :))
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
AydinBeyol
Filming in front of them should be free.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
SZKR
[QUOTE = AydınBeyol] should be allowed to have a movie in front of them. [/ QUOTE] I think it's the opposite. If you can't get rid of cheap movies on the windshields on the market. Completely unsafe driving, very dangerous ... & nbsp; "Exclamati
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
EErgul
I know it was already free at the back. One year ago, the police had my front films removed and they did not handle the back films. In addition, the rear windows of the vehicles carrying the statesmen are always filmed and the windshields are filmless. though this is a special case, but maybe it couldn't have been applied to them if it wasn't legal. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
Serkan
I am thinking of wearing a bod curtain, my only fear is that the child will leave the curtain alone
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
Kutayy
[QUOTE = Serco05] I am thinking of wearing a bod curtain too, my only fear is that the child will leave the curtain [/ QUOTE]

Doesn't bod curtain block the view? Easy to remove and remove assembly yes; but it seemed to me cutting the sight.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 8
Serkan
I can just attach it to the rear side windows and the tailgate, it just does not block it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”