Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Glass Water Hose Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
sistemci
Greetings. & Nbsp;
Last year had been good cold. I thought the glass water tank was freezing and exploding. The water that I was streaming was struck from the bottom. I saw this day that the cables were pulled out. I realized that when I was going to the Friday prayer, one of the buses took me to the lift. Now I believe this is the reason. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't put the two legless cables in the socket. I am listening to the one who has the solution, what should I do?
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
berk2309
teacher, light hood, mild ac, I sit on the engine of the car in the middle of the car.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
sistemci
When we were little, we chased the rabbits among the thorns. There must have been a great excitement that the bottom of our elbows would fill you with your height, which we would later feel strongly. I tried talking about it for 2 hours, I could not sit;)

Any other suggestion? ;) & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = systemist] When we were little we rabbits were among the thorns. There must have been a great excitement that the bottom of our elbows would fill you with your height, which we would later feel strongly. I tried talking about it for 2 hours, I could not sit;)

Any other suggestion? ;) & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

The pump can be inserted and followed by the method Berk says. As a result, its pipes can be followed. Where did you have difficulty? Couldn't you put the pipes to the outlet of the pump when I said sit?
08.05.2020 17:03 # 5
berk2309
If you have any other method, you will either insert the bumper or try the hood or the break & nbsp;: D & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 6
sistemci
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = systemist]
[/ QUOTE]

The pump can be inserted and followed by Berk's method. As a result, its pipes can be followed. Where did you have difficulty? Couldn't you put the pipes to the outlet of the pump when I said "
"? [[QUOTE]

Not if I say he doesn't sit down because of the breakdown. It is obvious that he came out of the slot. There is something that prevents sitting, something interesting ... I feel like I will lower the bumper. The hayirlisi ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = systemist]

Koliva, even though I did not put the end of the cables to the outlet of the pump with the existing power. Not if I say he doesn't sit down because of the breakdown. It is obvious that he came out of the slot. There is something that prevents sitting, something interesting ... I feel like I will lower the bumper. Hayirlisi ... & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Send us a picture "Wink"
08.05.2020 17:03 # 8
sistemci
It's late, sorry. I tried to shoot a video. I hope it was understood. By the way, I could not download the buffer because of timelessness ...

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”