Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Glass water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
osterreich
hello & nbsp; friends on my cam & nbsp; I have a question about water & nbsp; My car's ten glass water spray speed is & nbsp; how many days has decreased so much & nbsp; the water had run out in the past, accidentally in hand habit & nbsp; empty water & nbsp; I pressed the glass water spray arm after that I filled the tank, but it did not throw as much water as before. There is no restriction on the rear window but & nbsp; The willingness of the & nbsp; pretty much & nbsp; deceleration & nbsp; If you have friends who have information, I am waiting for help please & nbsp; & nbsp; tsk ..
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
technodex
If it was pressed when there was no water, maybe the dirt at the bottom of the tank might have been blocked as it had escaped to the pipes, maybe it might be fixed after a while.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
teoman_40
There are wiper pipes under the bonnet (under the casing) where you can open it with compressed air.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
ekinoks44
I made the same mistake, I wanted to spray when there was no water in it, the dirt at the bottom was clogged, we gave air or something, it didn't snow, we had to change it, it was the same in the back.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
osterreich
2 & nbsp; gundur & nbsp; water tank at least 10 times & nbsp; filled and flushed, shell & nbsp; I used summer's glass water, I tried to clean the tips with a banana, but he didn't say that the last water came to the places & nbsp; I even bothered my mouth and even made a breath of breath. valle & nbsp; :(
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
Cmoss06
It is a troubled malfunction, but if it throws water, the playing may hurt over time. If it is done by hand, the pump will be dismantled & nbsp; and the pipes will be given air & nbsp; and the back will be installed.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = osterreich] 2 & nbsp; gundur & nbsp; water tank at least 10 times & nbsp; filled and flushed, shell & nbsp; I used summer's glass water, I tried to clean the tips with a banana, but he didn't say that the last water came to the places & nbsp; I even bothered my mouth and even made a breath of breath. valle & nbsp; : ([/ QUOTE]

Open the
bonnet and remove the end of the pipes coming into the fountain. Then turn the jets half a turn and pull them out of the air. you need to buy a nozzle. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 8
osterreich
sagolun & nbsp; friends say thank you & nbsp; best of all i'm waiting a little good bad & nbsp; atio is a bit & nbsp; if he doesn’t later, & nbsp; the cleanest 2 & nbsp; new fountain now
08.05.2020 16:48 # 9
toga406
Give me the recommended pressure back. back to the end because the clogging process does not allow evacuation even if it is under pressure from this tiny place.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 10
toga406
Did you solve the problem, my dear
08.05.2020 16:48 # 11
osterreich
cözçak master & nbsp; service & nbsp; I went, they checked, nozzles leaking water on the glass & nbsp; Clogged and rescue chance & nbsp; yokmus & nbsp; & nbsp; they gave sparis & nbsp; 2 & nbsp; day & nbsp; came presentations & nbsp; now like a monster & nbsp; service master told me & nbsp; cheap glass water used me to say crystallization & nbsp; yapiomus and tikiomus. & nbsp; nearly & nbsp; not from warranty & nbsp; They used to say that you used to make a mistake by using cheap materials. have & nbsp; we ripped :)
08.05.2020 16:48 # 12
toga406
Indeed, those nipples were used more. What would I say, the master would give back pressure or water from the tip of the nipples. the shit would come back as they came. whatever you solved
08.05.2020 16:48 # 13
yigit4516
My rear window throws water as if the child is peeing: D No fountain shape & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 16:48 # 14
ByHack
[QUOTE = osterreich] 2 & nbsp; gundur & nbsp; water tank at least 10 times & nbsp; filled and flushed, shell & nbsp; I used summer's glass water, I tried to clean the tips with a banana, but he didn't say that the last water came to the places & nbsp; I even bothered my mouth and even made a breath of breath. valle & nbsp; : ([/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
"Clap" "Clap" "Clap" "Clap" "Clap" "Clap" "Clap"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”