Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Glass lifting module

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:08 # 1
Muhammet CAKIR
friends, I bought a remote control today, the doors are open and closed, I just didn't like it, I didn't like it. :) But the doors hurt normally. The four are burning. The only problem is that when I lock the doors, every & nbsp; it closes the glass. or when I press the shut-off button, I think it gives electricity for 15 seconds. I will be happy if someone who helps
08.05.2020 16:08 # 2
metin

is very complicated with valla. Have you read the user manual of the device you bought there should be an option to activate or passive if there is a problem in the brain.

08.05.2020 16:08 # 3
Guests
In fact, it wouldn't be bad if we long press the open button in our pugs and put down all the windows. In hot weather, it will be very good to take it all down, air it in and get into the car. It closes when closing, but it does not open when opening. Maybe there are also those who are doing this application? "Language
08.05.2020 16:08 # 4
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = text]

is very complicated with valla, you have read the user manual of the device you bought should have the option to be active or passive if there is a problem in the brain.

[/ QUOTE] only it says tying shape, but it has nothing to do with lifting glass
08.05.2020 16:08 # 5
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = hakangumus] In fact, it wouldn't be bad if our longs pressed the open button in our pugs and he lowered all the windows. In hot weather, it will be very good to take it all down, air it in and get into the car. It closes when closing, but it does not open when opening. Maybe there are also those who are doing this application? "Language [/ QUOTE] can be installed later on for those who do not have a module to be installed in our vehicles. "Grin"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”