Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Glass Lifting Module

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:34 # 1
tigerland
How do you think friends, I think to take. When the central lock is activated, the windows that are open are closed thanks to the module. I am waiting for your comments on friends who have been in the vehicle that they used to drive. Thanks.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 2
Guests
Yes, for a long time, my friend, baybars on the site, had my mind finished and finished 60 TL.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 3
Guests
I will understand if the retrofitted alarm or remote control center is locked, but I don't understand how this will work with the original UK lock. I am not sure about a matter I am sure, but I have a thought.
There is a trigger output for the glass lifting module in non-original alarms or UK central locks. But in the original system, I don't know how and where can I get this test or not?
In addition, these modules need additional connections to cables that go to the glass motors. Because when the test comes, you can give voltage to the glass motors and close the windows ...
08.05.2020 15:34 # 4
tigerland
There is no alarm, only the module works. For example, the windows are closing on the windows as you press the button from the public key, but I do not know how it was installed by its previous owner, but it happens later.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 5
Guests
the best answer to this would be to give baybars ... it was very simple, he said he had put a little thing on me ... even then we would go together I couldn't go he took care of it ...
08.05.2020 15:34 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = Erbin] friend, alarm only module is working. For example, the windows are closing on the windows as you press the button from the open key.
The original is working on its own remote control. What is the vehicle?
08.05.2020 15:34 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE]
Just as if you're talking about something little. A piece of cigar pack. I have it, but how many years it has been staying at home :))
08.05.2020 15:34 # 8
GokhaN
nice product that i used in my old 106
08.05.2020 15:34 # 9
koliva
I think they mount this module on the door of the sofor. When the door lock is activated, the module operates and, in other words, it triggers the glass keys already in the press, so that the module becomes active when the door is locked and takes the event from the glass control center.
Koliva 2011-06-09 13:13:03
08.05.2020 15:34 # 10
tigerland
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = Erbin] friend, no alarm only module is working. For example, the windows are closing on the windows as you press the button from the open key.
[/ QUOTE]
If you press the central lock to close the doors with the button on the original key, it starts when the doors lock. tool 106 quik
08.05.2020 15:34 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = Erbin] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = Erbin] have a friend only module is working without alarm. For example, the windows are closing on the windows as you press the button from the open key.
[/ QUOTE]
If you press the central lock to close the doors with the button on the original key, it starts when the doors lock. tool 106 quik
[/ QUOTE]
Good then :))
08.05.2020 15:34 # 12
tigerland
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = Erbin] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = Erbin] have friends, only the module works without alarm. For example, the windows are closing on the windows as you press the button from the open key.
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
Good then :))
[/ QUOTE]
Buy the price of the diode twill: D
08.05.2020 15:34 # 13
metin

I definitely do not recommend it, but if you say I will buy it, I can get it for free if I can find it.

The original glass modules light up the glass engine over time.
The module first gives electricity to the driver's window, the engine is having difficulty looking off, then it switches to the other glass.
After a while, the engines burned, forced and forced. If I want to take the engine, I can send it for free.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = text]

I definitely do not recommend it, but if you say I will buy it, I can get it for free if I can find it.

The original glass modules light up the glass engine over time.
The module first gives electricity to the driver's window, the engine is having difficulty looking off, then it switches to the other glass.
After a while, the engines burned, forced and forced. If I want to take the engine, I can send it for free.
[/ QUOTE]
I agree with what your text says at this point.
In vehicles that have this feature from the original, it does not trigger any engine whenever it is locked. For example, it works when you hold it down in the 307s. If you press only with closed windows closed, only the doors are locked and the windows are not controlled.
Like Renault Megane. If you press it 1 more time after the door is locked, it closes the windows and sunroof. But if you don't press it for the second time, it won't turn off
Let me fix 307 owners if I am wrong
08.05.2020 15:34 # 15
Guests
Get friends, if not try, I'll take it too
08.05.2020 15:34 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] Get friends, if you don't try, I'll get it [/ QUOTE]
:) Sırıtma befitting my brother ..
08.05.2020 15:34 # 17
forewer_fb
[QUOTE = koliva] I think they install this module on the door of the sofor. When the door lock is activated, the module operates and, in other words, it triggers the glass keys already in the press, so that the module becomes active when the door is locked and takes the event from the glass control center.
[/ QUOTE]
just like that, in my car, the module of DESİ is installed and a very nice product is recommended.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] [QUOTE = pugti] Get friends, if you don't try, I'll get it [/ QUOTE]
:) Sırıtma befitting my brother ..
[/ QUOTE]
thank you bro Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:34 # 19
Guests
Well, 10 point expertise question for you; Will he always try to close the window when the glass is closed? If it does this, will it cause the glass removal motor to fail over time?
08.05.2020 15:34 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = forewer_fb] [QUOTE = koliva] I think they install this module on the sofor door. When the door lock is activated, the module operates and, in other words, it triggers the glass keys already in the press, so that the module becomes active when the door is locked and takes the event from the glass control center.
[/ QUOTE]
just like that, in my car, the module of DESİ is installed and a very nice product is recommended.
[/ QUOTE]
Did you ever try to sit inside the car with the windows closed?
How long does it give a test when the windows are closed ??? I want to check this in your car ...
Page : / 6
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”