Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

GLASS FILM REMOVAL

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:37 # 1
emrah_860
Friends, I want to disassemble because it is forbidden to glass films, now if I go to the glass shop, you want a lot of money, you can help me with a hair dryer, they said, do you think?
08.05.2020 20:37 # 2
sonerkyl
Well, brother, I unscrewed it in the morning and removed it with a utility knife. Of course, when the vehicle is made, I gave 230 TL 3 months ago and went to the garbage, a lot of national wealth is going. if you are new, you can.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 3
emrah_860
I bought a second-hand car model of 2015, my head was attached, so I am waiting for your help for about 3 years.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 4
uzunca961
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I gave 230 rubles went to the trash, sadly the national wealth is going a lot. you can do it if you are new too. [/ QUOTE]

Soner who cares about the national wealth. They released me, including how many people I know made him free. Shame on sin, everyone's right passes to those who do this, I do not halal personally
08.05.2020 20:37 # 5
pepecura
Use a blow dryer, there is no trace. gradually comes out in heat.

Correction: Of course, depending on the quality of the film, the quality is easy to come out in one piece, the film is broken, piece by piece, but if you heat it, you will not have any adhesive.
pepecur to 2017-10-24 17:21:12
08.05.2020 20:37 # 6
Peugeot35
You need to be very careful when removing it from the rear window, or you will take it off with the resistances. resistances have a very low chance of getting rid of, but it is still useful to remove them carefully.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 7
Oktkor
I'm going to log in today with the steam engine. I write the results to you.

As of today, I want all of you to realize the situation again. I do not think that this release is due to the circumstances occurring in the conditions of the day. While this was released, it was released with thought today. So your state has ambushed you with a planned study. He released you a movie and forbids it today with a funny reason. :)

National security is not a problem when you are in the original car. If you do it later, there is a national security problem :) Is there a difference in terms of image? No.

Imagine you have a parking sensor installed in your car later. The state comes and tells you that you can not park afterwards, but the original one can park :)
08.05.2020 20:37 # 8
Oktkor
Guys, I just pulled out my butterfly glass by hand. When the friend said it was easy, we entered his car. Within 5 minutes, we pulled on the side windows and removed the windows without leaving any marks. Frankly, we do not intend to enter the rear window. We think it is both unnoticed and a little bit of goodwill. We are afraid of the resistance work. Butterfly glasses are straight out, but there is a lot of difficulty with the side windows. When it is adhered well, a little damage will break the wire. Say what?
08.05.2020 20:37 # 9
uzunca961
[QUOTE = Oktkor] Guys I just pulled out my butterfly glass with my hand. When the friend said it was easy, we entered his car. Within 5 minutes, we pulled on the side windows and removed the windows without leaving any marks. Frankly, we do not intend to enter the rear window. We think it is both unnoticed and a little bit of goodwill. We are afraid of the resistance work. Butterfly glasses are straight out, but there is a lot of difficulty with the side windows. When it is adhered well, a little damage will break the wire. How about you? [/ QUOTE]

Frankly, I haven't removed it yet, but if I do, I intend to leave the rear window. I guess they don't take punishment if they care about him
08.05.2020 20:37 # 10
Oktkor
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = Oktkor] Guys, I just pulled out my butterfly glass by hand. When the friend said it was easy, we entered his car. Within 5 minutes, we pulled on the side windows and removed the windows without leaving any marks. Frankly, we do not intend to enter the rear window. We think it is both unnoticed and a little bit of goodwill. We are afraid of the resistance work. Butterfly glasses are straight out, but there is a lot of difficulty with the side windows. When it is adhered well, a little damage will break the wire. How about you? [/ QUOTE]

Frankly, I haven't removed it yet, but if I do, I intend to leave the rear window. I guess they don't take punishment if they care about him
[/ QUOTE]

I think so too.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 11
KILIC
Do not disassemble the rear window, I think they won't even notice it.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 12
KILIC
When I say the rear window, I am talking about the tailgate window.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 13
Orcun.Dmr
Sir, I shot 6 films on my 307 cars, I removed them, and they all stood at least 1 year. Remove the films of the side windows from the corners with a utility knife. Okay, there is no need to do any heating process. No matter how hard he tried not to damage the resistance when removing the film from the rear window, the resistances came with the film. LOL
08.05.2020 20:37 # 14
Popomundo
I haven't heard of the punishment of the movie in Istanbul yet, but there are a lot of police in Ankara.

08.05.2020 20:37 # 15
KILIC
I have come across a video like this, maybe it will work. Friends who want to remove their cam movies can try.

08.05.2020 20:37 # 16
doganatak
[QUOTE = Popomundo] I haven't heard of a movie fighter in Istanbul yet, but there are a lot of police in Ankara.

[/ QUOTE]

On Sunday, as Edirnekapi people went down from the front of the bread, the police were slowing down all the passing vehicles in the corner of the cemetery and looking into it. I said I'm done, but there was no problem. Confused
08.05.2020 20:37 # 17
emrah_860
As of yesterday, I had the films removed from the vehicle. For 20 TL, my advice is not to worry. Do not take it out for 20-50 TL.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 18
talip206
[QUOTE = Popomundo] I haven't heard of a movie fellow in Istanbul yet, but there are a lot of police in Ankara.

[/ QUOTE]
I have a movie for a long time. I don't even see the traffic police turning around in Istanbul
08.05.2020 20:37 # 19
onlycihan
I guess all of them were sent to Ankara within the scope of ohal :)
Whatever the sides or something will be a pity for the resistances. a few of mine are not working anyway
08.05.2020 20:37 # 20
tired06
I gave 50 TL and I took it off and I damaged the back window .
ripped with a utility knife
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”