Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

glass film?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:08 # 1
berko
friends I want to have a window film on my vehicle. The car is black 206. How much should I give to the window film? I am looking for a place with medium-good quality & nbsp; and & nbsp; good workmanship, I think something between 100-150 for the price & nbsp; I think after all black nylon foil, 300 400 very pale figures. Do you know how you got there? Does anyone have a floor preference in Anatolian yaks ???
08.05.2020 14:08 # 2
FTH
The films are distinguished from quality quality, as far as I know, you draw expensive cheap films from it, draw the color in the sun, throw the adhesive, etc. If I were, I would have done something good, it will be shot once. :) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:08 # 3
shamed
[QUOTE = quiksilver] Movies are leaving quality quality, as far as I know, you can draw expensive cheap films from it, draw color in the sun, throw the adhesive, etc. If I were, I would have done something good, it will be shot once. :) & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
if you tell me the place address, if you tell me the price you make, the place you know is warsa make a friend maybe
08.05.2020 14:08 # 4
berko
[QUOTE = quiksilver] Movies are leaving quality quality, as far as I know, you can draw expensive cheap films from it, draw color in the sun, throw the adhesive, etc. If it were me, I would have done something good, it will be shot once :) :) >
& nbsp;
is actually there is a fact in the right hand, it is ridiculous to give 300 lira with 2 square meters of nylon foil. What is the cost of the movie? in my opinion, they buy money for the brand, not quality. I will get the money that I will give to the movie, something that I can get to the car more permanently when I want;) More than 100 to 150 or even 200 to the film is not enough.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 5
GokhaN
I do not recommend you to make a movie right now. The new changing traffic manager is punishing all the movie cars. When it comes to the film business, I recommend you make your car if you will use your car for a very long time. otherwise you can do something cheap. Since the cost of cheap films is low, they take around 150. If you are going to use it in the long term, I recommend you to make LLumar, a movie that we have brought in order to protect the flooring and to be comfortable in the summer. If you think I can give you a discount in the movie.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 6
shamed
Gökhan, I'm asking friends, asking, how much money do they make for the lumar, how many money are they doing?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 7
GokhaN
I sent a private message.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 8
yawruaslan

there is a place called garage in umraniye, i made it there tomorrow, i will add pictures 2 days, i will add 2 numbers according to the quality of the price, i would recommend that i made it in the middle quality, i will give you the address and number of your information

& nbsp;
mithatpaşa caddesi no 151 bp petrol station 0216 335 98 65
08.05.2020 14:08 # 9
ErkanKurnaz
Aga has an old saying, can I get rich and cheap. This is exactly that account
08.05.2020 14:08 # 10
Kifanhom
Llumar 35
light mirror light black
I recommend

08.05.2020 14:08 # 11
yawruaslan
Let me put a few pictures of my vehicle, but nowadays, I have wiped the outer surface of the windows with a cloth but it was a bit dirty inside, because I just took the glass for 3 4 days, they said, let's not wipe the windows down, so I couldn't clean the films. I did not have an elgard brand (I could have written wrong, it could be elguard too) so here you go :)
& nbsp;
& nbsp; < / DIV>
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
< / DIV>
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:08 # 12
deniz_206
on the anatolian side, elif tuning google, get the full address, workmanship quality they think they have a lot of reference tools.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 13
shamed
yawruaslan & nbsp; what is the price? it is super cool. use goodbye shamed 2010-01-20 08 : 26: 18
08.05.2020 14:08 # 14
Can Duzyatan
[QUOTE = berko] friends I want to have a window film on my vehicle. The car is black 206. How much should I give to the window film? I am looking for a place with medium-good quality & nbsp; and & nbsp; good workmanship, I think something between 100-150 for the price & nbsp; I think after all black nylon foil, 300 400 very pale figures. Do you know how you got there? Does anyone have space preference in Anatolian yacht ??? [/ QUOTE]

Ultimately black foil

I think this should not be our opinion. From the market & nbsp; even when we buy tomatoes we don't say "tomato is tomato, go get it". We try to get good and affordable one "Laugh" < br>
It is not right to go to the first accessory you see and cover the windows with the film. It is appropriate to go to a recommended point. In an X-accessory, someone who has a film coating has 50% chance, either his mouth will burn or he will be very satisfied. img src = "smileys / smiley1.gif" border = "0" alt = "Laugh" title = "Laugh" />

In some places, especially novices of the job leave a gap of 4-5 millimeters at the glass starting point. It is false. It is wrong. The coated film should be integrated with glass, there should be no break, and a person who looks at it should not easily understand that it is a film. src = "http: //img194.images hack.us/img194/9808/c1small.jpg "border =" 0 "/>

08.05.2020 14:08 # 15
shamed
you are right, thank you, thank you for your information, pay attention to this
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
fix: Can brother & nbsp; I thought you looked young because he was older, sorry, look at the pictures, brother.
shamed 2010-01-20 11:45:48
08.05.2020 14:08 # 16
Can Duzyatan
[QUOTE = shamed] you are right, thank you for your information, thank you for your attention [/ QUOTE]

You are welcome Samet Brother "Grin" "Grin"
08.05.2020 14:08 # 17
berko
It is nice that yawruasla made it, it is quite good in price. ok, I say good workmanship. but 3m, ziebart & nbsp; or when they go to the end, they take 300-400 lira. I will make the car chip for that money, and it makes more sense;)
08.05.2020 14:08 # 18
yawruaslan
Believe me, the workmanship is very good. I already knew it in a friend I know. I knew the back windows of the 206's are like light eggs. 2 people made the movies. front right left back right left windows one person made only the back window one person made it 4 very strong for 4 glasses friend but the most rear window my brother who made it so you had to see it exactly 2.5 or 3 hours, it is said that it is very difficult to do with a single movie since the 206's rear window is curved, he says it is very difficult to do with a single movie. It was necessary, and finally this beauty came out. I will make the last rotus of the movies to a visit that I will go again.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 19
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = Can Düzyatan] [QUOTE = berko] I would like to have a glass film shot on my friends vehicle. The car is black 206. How much should I give to the window film? I am looking for a place with medium-good quality and good workmanship, I think something between 100-150 in price, after all, black nylon foil, 300 400 very cold figures. I heard about the truck garden tuning in the net truck industry. Do you know how you got there? Anybody who has a ground bias in the Anatolian yacht ??? [/ QUOTE] After all, the black foil, I think this should not be the result. It is convenient to go to a recommended point.A person who covers the film in an X accessory has a 50% chance, either his mouth will burn or he will be very satisfied. They leave it, so that it will never be zero. It is wrong. The coated film should be integrated with glass, there should be no break, and a person who looks at it should not easily understand that it is a film. [/ QUOTE] just like there is no space in my windows :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”