Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

glass film

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:46 # 1
goktug
friends two days ago I switched from Adana to Kayseri. yesterday I was in traffic in Kayseri for the first time that I got caught turning all right. He said we would be punished for the window film. I'm freaked out. I just went through the examination a week ago. I said how many times I came to the police, they did not write, when you say why you are writing, it does not concern me. this time i got angry. Though there are thousands of people in the east, the window film headlights break out, you are not drinking alcohol, you are writing, even if you say that you are writing because you love our homeland. I said shame to your face. I went straight to the main head. I've been going for 2 days. It is a pity.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 2
Baybars
My police brother writes with it, I was bent in yesterday's engagement, but it was not the last time. Star
08.05.2020 15:46 # 3
Guests
Yes, pity, he was the mother of the police. His wife or child is cursed at them for enforcing LAWS. It is really a pity ...
08.05.2020 15:46 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = göktuğ] friends I moved from Adana to Kayseri two days ago. yesterday I was in traffic in Kayseri for the first time that I got caught turning all right. He said we would be punished for the window film. I'm freaked out. I just went through the examination a week ago. I said how many times I came to the police, they did not write, when you say why you are writing, it does not concern me. this time i got angry. Though there are thousands of people in the east, the window film headlights break out, you are not drinking alcohol, you are writing, even if you say that you are writing because you love our homeland. I said shame to your face. I went straight to the main head. I've been going for 2 days. It is a pity. [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, but I want to speak openly.
Does it say window window is forbidden in traffic rules? So how do you try to justify yourself when you have no support, and you are standing on top of the police. The words you told the police are not nice. Where can you find this force, courage? Speak as bad as you want, you cannot get anywhere after you are right. The bad example cannot be shown as an example. All you say is bad.
Koliva 2011-07-05 17:30:32
08.05.2020 15:46 # 5
denizcAn
How Much Is A Body Right
08.05.2020 15:46 # 6
Guests
It is not possible to join Koliva. this is very common in us, we can stretch the rules according to our heads, we do everything that should not be done, especially in traffic.

It is true that our friend Göktuğ says that they find me when you break the rules, but the rule is the rule and you have the responsibility of eating a penalty as long as you break it. For example, this is the most nervous thing in Ankara traffic. Under certain lights, there is a free lamp for the extra-right turn, no matter how late it is, but my hometown passes without the rule-free people, it stops the people (like me: D) horns, curses and even comes to fight. He says give way to the pedestrians on the right turn, you give it, then someone came, opened the window, you say you are an idiot.

If you are driving, that pedestrian has the right to pass through, which shows the sign to the head (even there are no signboards abroad, the men allow it directly) you also have to respect. After all, nobody got out of her mother's car, she can be your mother, your brother, or the day you come on foot.

The subject seems to be deviating, but in fact the basic idea is the same, we should learn to leave aside our habit of abiding by these rules, to use respectful vehicles, not to insult people who do their duties as well, if everyone was doing / trying to do their duty today, if we had a little more respect to each other, how who knows here would be a paradise ..
08.05.2020 15:46 # 7
goktug
Make sure that our friends who respect the police so much will be ten times nervous when this happens. when he was punished for the window film he was not wearing kenndi like me. the rule is the rule, but it should be applied everywhere then. if it is not applied to one person, they cannot apply to me, those who apply it to me and those who do not apply it to another are also guilty.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 8
denizcAn
I definitely agree with Göktuğ. they wrote 130.TL to me because of the window film. There are so many illegal tools on the market that they ignore them. I can't find a word to say.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = By_PoLaT] I absolutely agree with the sky . they wrote 130.TL to me because of the window film. There are so many illegal tools on the market that they ignore them. I can't find a word to say. [/ QUOTE]

It's out of window film.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 10
Baybars
Koliva is saying to our friend but I did not find a rightful share of what he said, if the police officer is me, my lawyer connected to the Istanbul bar, I saw a lot of police, the windows of his car are number 5 flim abart egsost as well as a plate with a direct app to them. If there is an incident, it will be forbidden for everyone to live my glass flick, my fiancé will dominate the car, the glass of the car will be done with the number 6 glass flute, I saw yesterday, the glass fluted the car, the other glass flutes did not do it justice.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = göktuğ] Make sure that our friends who respect the police so much will be ten times nervous when this kind of incident happens. when he was punished for the window film he was not wearing kenndi like me. the rule is the rule, but it should be applied everywhere then. if it is not applied to one person, they cannot apply to me, those who apply it to me and those who do not apply it to another are also guilty ... [/ QUOTE]

I am respectful of people, my friend, first, I should underline this. I try to follow the rules as much as I can. Do you not realize that when you buy the vehicle, you did not know whether I had a movie or not, did not you know that it was forbidden, the police were dismantled?

I agree with what you say second, the rule must be applied everywhere, the rule should not be left to the initiative.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 12
goktug
my brother, baybars people cant understand what you say I ksared him too. I'm officer. I'm doing my job too. but these guys are officially. Who will not be angry with the police who write punishment by whistling with rayban glasses and ignoring you ..
08.05.2020 15:46 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = Baybars] Koliva is saying to my friend, but I did not find a rightful share of what he said, if the police officer is a police officer, I saw a lot of police in the car of Istanbul, the windows of his car are number 5 flim abart egsost, there are no rules for them on the mobile phone, there is no rule when it comes to the citizens, I am a citizen, I am a citizen, sober to mobile phones. I want to download and look at TARFİK PENALTIES, if there is an event, it will be forbidden to everyone, my glass will be forbidden in my fiance, the glass of the car will be made 6 number of glass flutes, yesterday I saw the glass window car, it was not just wrong with the window sills [/ QUOTE]

I understand that Göktuğ is angry, but please do not do this, the lawyer of this country says this, judge , if the police do this, I do not know our end. I saw a safe article in Ankara, it was very nice:

"Everyone's police have their own conscience ."

Leave everything you say, the injustice of the cops aside, is your conscience comfortable about it? Saying that justice is not fully implemented and I will throw a kick to a traffic that is already in disorder? if you still say yes (which is sure you will say yes, otherwise you wouldn't spend such sentences) then there is nothing to discuss hopefully everything will be your heart :)

We wish you to drive your vehicle on accident-free and fine days.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = Baybars] Koliva is saying to my friend, but I did not find a rightful share of what he said, if the police officer is a police officer, I saw a lot of police in the car of Istanbul, the windows of his car are number 5 flim abart egsost, there are no rules for them on the mobile phone, there is no rule when it comes to the citizens, I am a citizen, I am a citizen, sober to mobile phones. I want to download and look at TARFİK PENALTIES, if there is an event, it will be forbidden to everyone, my glass will be forbidden in my fiance, the glass of the car will be made 6 number of glass flutes, yesterday I saw the glass window car, it was not just wrong with the window sills [/ QUOTE]

It is impossible to approve what the cops you mentioned were doing. However, on the other hand, it is wrong that we act against the rules based on what they do.
You both say that what they do is wrong, and on the other hand you say that you will exhibit behaviors that will take them as examples. Do you think it is a correct approach to take bad sample?
Why would you go to such practices and be a bad example for yourself, since you will be a good example for the people, the people and the police?
08.05.2020 15:46 # 15
Guests
Friends, the window film of the police and the exhaust penalty are nothing more than bullshit and stealing money from people's pockets. I can say clearly and clearly that the Police Department is stealing by show and even extorting our money.

Now there will be those who immediately oppose what I say. Let me answer them immediately,

If window film is forbidden, put a legal barrier on sale. Now the original glasses come in color, why not punish them.

When we come to the exhaust event, all of the subaru imprezaes have roaring exhausts like the original lion. They cannot write penalties if they turn them around. Let me see what kind of work this is.
erhanom is 2011-07-05 20:23:25
08.05.2020 15:46 # 16
sercinho
[QUOTE = erhanomer] Friends, the window film of the police and the exhaust penalty is nothing more than bullshit and stealing money from people's pockets. I can say clearly and clearly that the Police Department is stealing by show and even extorting our money.

Now there will be those who immediately oppose what I say. Let me answer them immediately,

If window film is forbidden, put a legal barrier on sale. Now the original glasses come in color, why not punish them.

When we come to the exhaust event, all of the subaru imprezaes have roaring exhausts like the original lion. They cannot write penalties if they turn them around. Let me see what kind of work this is.
[/ QUOTE]
I agree with my friends erhan brother, why is it forbidden sold?
08.05.2020 15:46 # 17
Guests
Why is it forbidden for friends, the movie is forbidden? When you kill the man you run away, the police are forced to determine the equivalent of it. Maybe it strikes us, the number 6 movie escapes with the vehicle, even though the police are equally unaware. I have a movie too, if I get caught I will go on the road, but the fact that these films are TÜV approved is another matter :)
08.05.2020 15:46 # 18
efsanemurat
I can't question what the police did, but I live in the east, approaching the eastern people with prejudice, wrong or costing everybody what a person does, we all live in this land, we do the differentiation of the eastern west and see the people in the east as monsters.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 19
Baybars
[QUOTE = göktuğ] baybars brother people cant understand what you are saying. I ksared him too. I'm officer. I'm doing my job too. but these guys are officially. Who does not get angry with the police who writes punishment by whistling with rayban glasses and ignoring you, for God's sake .. [/ QUOTE]
My brother Göktug, I say him, the guys are talking about the people, they increase the war and increase the rain, and in the rain there are sun glasses, you do not like me, you look at it, I think you can look at your identity, and then I can see my identity
08.05.2020 15:46 # 20
Baybars
[QUOTE = mustafa_uslu] [QUOTE = Baybars] Koliva is saying to my friend but I did not find a rightful share when he said the police officer, I am a lawyer attached to the Istanbul bar, I saw a lot of police, the windows of his car are number 5 flim abart exhaust and directly app plate with them, there is no rule when it comes to them. Let them download and look TARFIC PENALTY on their mobile phones like me, there is an event, it will be forbidden to everyone to live my glass flick, my fiancé will be dominated by a lawyer, the glass of the car will do the number 6 glass flute, yesterday I saw the glass flute car, other glass flutes are just wrong. QUOTE]

I understand that Göktuğ is angry, but please do not do this, the lawyer of this country says this, judge , if the police do this, I do not know our end. I saw a safe article in Ankara, it was very nice:

"Everyone's police have their own conscience ."

Leave everything you say, the injustice of the cops aside, is your conscience comfortable about it? Saying that justice is not fully implemented and I will throw a kick to a traffic that is already in disorder? if you still say yes (which is sure you will say yes, otherwise you wouldn't spend such sentences) then there is nothing to discuss hopefully everything will be your heart :)

We wish you to drive your vehicle on accident-free and fine days.
[/ QUOTE]
Mustafa brother, this country's lawyer is doing his duty well. Don't worry, we are writing in the state of law. Everything should be in accordance with the law.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”