Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

GLASS FILM????

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:11 # 1
BuRCaK
Hello friends
I want to have my glass fitted on my vehicle, but I am worried about the problem by law. I know that window film is forbidden. When removing the license, Fatih had them removed from someone's vehicle at the branch. They asked for a "window film removed" from the inspection station. The license changed only in that way. I didn't understand the event, but anyway. I mean, do you have the cops tied up the vehicle or have a penalty in a flip after having the movie installed? I want to wear it in a very transparent black color. It's not jet black.
If it's information, I'd be happy to share it.
respects.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 2
Guests
I have been using it for 1.5 years and I have not encountered any problems. they pass through the examination, as long as they are not very dark as slightly defective
08.05.2020 14:11 # 3
ali oncu
I know that it is under examination now, I think it will not be a problem if you wear a light color.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 4
ErcaNKarsI
I have 2 tons of black window film in my vehicle 4 months ago due to the window film slightly faulty due to the inspection, but this morning I was stopped by the police in the light.There was a square app plate on the front glass, the police started the vehicle, in the case of traffic, the plate will be in the original bumper. I would remove it, but I went through the inspection, so I said it was already a problem, they are giving a slight defect to the cars with glass film. It is not dark but black but looks carefully when it looks in. As long as the car does not stand out as much as the driver, it seems that there is no problem in light tones.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 5
Kemal
If they catch it by accident, they immediately dismantle them at the head of the police.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 6
H-a-d-i
According to the latest circular, the window film passes from the inspection with a slight defect. but TCK also requires punishment.

If the vehicle that has been inspected is either transferred or registered, if there is this slight defect written on the inspection paper, it is not registered and transferred. the vehicle is sent back for inspection. It is requested to determine that the film has been dismantled. Transfer and registration are made.

If you do not have a job by transfer or registration, if you make a movie, it will be examined. He cannot pass through the police. if the police want, he writes a sentence This work is very tight in Ankara. Your youth is sensitive in this matter, as young people nail the work.

In the meantime, if you do not have the vehicle inspected even after the inspection is over, and if you sell it on top of it, the person who takes it can not disassemble the films and register the vehicle on it without doing the inspection.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 7
FTH
Well, this movie is in trouble, I put a sun visor on the side windows of my vehicle. I recommend the vigorous movie including the back window. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:11 # 8
Onur
[QUOTE = h_307] According to the latest circular, the window film passes the inspection with a slight defect. but TCK also requires punishment.

If the vehicle that has been inspected is either transferred or registered, if there is this slight defect written on the inspection paper, it is not registered and transferred. the vehicle is sent back for inspection. It is requested to determine that the film has been dismantled. Transfer and registration are made.

If you do not have a job by transfer or registration, if you make a movie, it will be examined. He cannot pass through the police. if the police want, he writes a sentence This work is very tight in Ankara. Your youth is sensitive in this matter, as young people nail the work.

By the way, if you do not have the vehicle inspected even after the inspection is over, and if you sell it on top of it, the person who takes it can not disassemble the films and have the vehicle registered without doing the examination. I went to Kayseri and they sent me a penalty for not having a belt in the city. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:11 # 9
kann87
I know that the glass film is forbidden, friends, ten glass crosses.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 10
GokhaN
[QUOTE = BAT007] Hello friends
I want to have my glass fitted on my vehicle, but I am worried about the problem by law. I know that window film is forbidden. When removing the license, Fatih had them removed from someone's vehicle at the branch. They asked for a "window film removed" from the inspection station. The license changed only in that way. I didn't understand the event, but anyway. I mean, do you have the cops tied up the vehicle or have a penalty in a flip after having the movie installed? I want to wear it in a very transparent black color. It's not jet black.
If it's information, I'd be happy to share it.
respects.
[/ QUOTE]

There is no problem in applications other than light-colored windshield. The window film is undergoing an examination, but it has a fine in traffic, but if it is original in its vehicle when it is light colored, if the cops do not turn over very easily, they do not have all the cars, so there is no such thing right now. Düşünürs career means 250 Peugeot Turkey Fun Club TL` to special discount LLumar can conduct a 5-year warranty application.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 11
GokhaN
Or we can find 10 206 and make original colored glass for all glasses.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 12
EminONAL
The price is reasonable for LLumar's quality
I was going to do it too, but the movie came out :)
08.05.2020 14:11 # 13
denizcAn
I am thinking of having this weekend. I am nervous because of the comments because I am all 4 glass but in Ankara Gülme

Respects...
08.05.2020 14:11 # 14
BuRCaK
I could not go in and read it because my work was very busy during the day. Thank you very much for the information you provided. Inspections increased in Istanbul. As you know, the police have now switched to the premium system in Istanbul. The penalty they impose is a bonus on their salaries, depending on the driver's license. For this reason, the controls do not speed up day and night. I wear it, when I remove the film, it sits inside me. scratches on the glass. If I wear it on a steel rim, I will see it completely. We will talk about the price in April. Click again
08.05.2020 14:11 # 15
fatih1903
my friend, I went to the inspection the other day, I passed slightly faulty glass (there is a number 2 movie) LPG was going to operate again, the license would change, there was a treating friend. be aware that I had no problems :)
08.05.2020 14:11 # 16
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
laser cut the solution of the solution bass original officer abeyy law our neck bristle thin: p
08.05.2020 14:11 # 17
BuRCaK
[QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] laser cut the solution of the solution bass original officer abeyy law thinner our neck hair: p
[/ QUOTE]
what about that ??? Embarrassed
08.05.2020 14:11 # 18
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = BAT007] [QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] laser cut the solution to the solution bass original officer abeyy law our neck hair thinner: p
[/ QUOTE]
what about that ??? Embarrassed
[/ QUOTE] lenses laser dimming method only 4-5 times more expensive than film
08.05.2020 14:11 # 19
yusomu

My car, including llumar windshield, has a complete film, it went to the inspection, and the last week passed the poles in Bahcelievler, mentioned the standard fastening first, then 65 TL penalty dustu in short, it is at the mercy of the policeman.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”