Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

glass automat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:19 # 1
eroglu
Guys, the window opening buttons on my vehicle are in the middle, even behind the brake, what a chance to get to these doors?
08.05.2020 17:19 # 2
Serkan
In the same way in all the 206's, I have not heard of the door to the door yet, I would like to get it to the door.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 3
eroglu
For example, would he trap the interior of the doors of 207 to ours :)
08.05.2020 17:19 # 4
Alicilik
[QUOTE = eroglu] For example, would we trap the interior of the doors of 207 to ours :)
[/ QUOTE]

Door types will not be a different possibility.

It is possible to get the control to the door, but it requires a lot of installation. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:19 # 5
eroglu
it is very annoying aga this is the absurd nonsense I put on the armrest now
08.05.2020 17:19 # 6
Alicilik
[QUOTE = eroglu] very annoying thing aga this is the nonsense that I wore now on the armrest
[/ QUOTE]

You're getting used to after a while. I also have armrests, great grind for the first ride "Big

When I get in another car I am looking for a glass knob of the hand brake there. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:19 # 7
eroglu
Exactly I am tired of describing the location of the glass automat, after all, I am not good at the comments. I wish I had bought 207 :))
08.05.2020 17:19 # 8
tellotello
[QUOTE = Recipient] [QUOTE = eroglu] something very annoying aga this is now basically nonsense on the armrest
[/ QUOTE]

After a while, you get used to it. I also have armrests, great grind for the first ride "Big

When I get in another car I am looking for a glass knob of the hand brake there.
[/ QUOTE]

When I opened the window by pressing the hand brake somewhere in the meeting, Ali exceeded this as the buttons of the hand brake. I had my mind & nbsp; "LOL". It turns out that it was different, it would not be possible for Peugeot to not do anything strange.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 9
eroglu
maybe the photos here give us an idea :))
http://www.haberpan.com/fotogaleri/kendim-tamir-ettim/1
08.05.2020 17:19 # 10
Alicilik
[QUOTE = tellotello]

When I opened the window by pressing the hand brake somewhere in the meeting, I had thought of it as the buttons of the hand brake that Ali exceeded & nbsp ; "LOL". It turns out that it was different, Peugeot wouldn't be doing anything awkward anyway. "alt =" LOL "title =" LOL "/>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”