Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gırç Gırç Sesi Help ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:41 # 1
volkanC2
My friends are on the right side of my 106s, while the sounds are coming. it is more obvious when you press and release the brake to try it, it is heard on the right side, I shook the car from the right side, pressed over the right front fender while the bidet was parked. I am waiting for your experiences and help ..
08.05.2020 17:41 # 2
emre_akdag
There may be sound coming from the get tires. shock absorber may be from top chocks.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 3
volkanC2
I wonder if it costs more or less, I will show it to the master as soon as possible, but I wonder if I can't get it done when people say, for example, would it be a problem if I wander like this?
08.05.2020 17:41 # 4
_ali_
I had it fixed when the rod rods were changed. If you look at the undercarriage, change them if they are bad.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 5
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = volkanBLY] I wonder how much it will cost, I will show it to the master as soon as possible, but I wonder if I can't get it done, for example, would it be a problem if I walk around like this? [/ QUOTE] also damages over time. For example, if the problem is in the rot, it deteriorates over time. Then there is a problem in the rod rods. Before you have a mechanic check it out.
In the numerical sense, it varies according to the condition of the damaged part. But there are campaigns at the sponsor company Peugeot Market. You can supply it from there ..
08.05.2020 17:41 # 6
volkanC2
this weekend industry road appeared, so there is nothing to do with me :( if we get on, there is nothing to be done, I hope there will be no cost :) thank you guys ..
08.05.2020 17:41 # 7
sayginotp
The 106 front set is a simple system, whether it comes from ball joints or suspension bars, if you hit a tie rod balancer, it clearly tells you the faulty part.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”