Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Getting information

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:29 # 1
vapio
Hello to everyone;

I have a Peugeot 206 xdesing 2006 model.

My Problem The engine does not start in the morning or in cold weather.

I need to start the gas to start ..
But automatically I do not know the gas is not pressed on the gears, otherwise the brakes are pressed.

I do not press the gas. Do you think it will damage the vehicle or the engine. gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Heart "title =" Heart "/>
08.05.2020 16:29 # 2
Guests
As far as I know, I just share something .. it is no use to press the gas pedal while starting the car .. finally the engine is working as a result of combustion of air and fuel mixture in the piston and I believe it will increase its wear due to excess fuel when it makes this gasing event. but with the old 99 taurus sw I saw from my father, he would constantly print and leave, especially in winter. When I have my own vehicle, I am now trying to maintain my own master with my own knowledge. The advice of my master, I do not know what the original is in this opinion. My trust in the master is endless. I live in diyarbakır and what is my master, by the way, he is my brother ... my father is the father of diyarbakır. I don't know if this is the information transmitted from him. But until now I have been in diyarbakır for 4 years and I have been running my car without using the accelerator pedal. he also advised me to keep the clutch pressed. I don't understand why? Someone who knows what we do is actually acting with stuffed information about this event. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:29 # 3
yavuz25
Pressing the clutch in the morning makes the starter easier. You can always start the clutch by pressing the clutch in the morning. 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
08.05.2020 16:29 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE = vapio] Hello everybody;

I have a Peugeot 206 xdesing 2006 model knife.
But I do not know that the gas is not pressed on vehicles with automatic gears. I know that the brakes are pressed.

I do not press the gas Do you think it will damage the vehicle or the engine. "smileys / smiley27.gif" border = "0" alt = "Heart" title = "Heart" />
[/ QUOTE]
I don't think gas is a problem when running it. How is the battery. "Wink" Do you maintain them?
08.05.2020 16:29 # 5
vapio
My vehicle has no automatic clutch, the vehicle is brake gas :-)

I looked at Akume the day passed, the indicator went green.

I don't always make this problem.

I bought petrol from shelden last week. br />
Thank you for your information and interest
08.05.2020 16:29 # 6
yavuz25
Measure the battery, not the indicator. How strong is the starter pressed? I told the other friend about that clutch issue. = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:29 # 7
vapio
I'll take the morning video and share it with you. br /> Good evening
Yavuz Bey.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 8
yavuz25
I do not think it will cause any problems for three years, my brother-in-law has been running the automaker by pressing the gas. 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
Good evening to you.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 9
oguzhandincel
In cold weather, it doesn't work comfortably in my car without gas. I don't know if the gear is lubricating the gears between pressing and not braking, but I am not sure.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 10
Ucyuzalti
When I get in the morning, I turn the anthem and let it go, then I will listen to the track, I chose the track according to my daily psychology. "/>
08.05.2020 16:29 # 11
oguzhandincel
[QUOTE = oguzhandincel] In cold weather, it doesn't work comfortably in my vehicle without gas. I say check it out [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:29 # 12
yavuz25
what is yahu these immigrants pull out automatically "LOL" "Big
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”