Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

General Service Price

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
Ssedo
Hello friends

Yesterday we left our car to a general service, we predicted that the gasket would change from the problem of oil leakage into the additional water tank. Today the top cover of the engine is opened, they said the gasket will be replaced

They said the radiator will change, the circulation pump I guess they said it will change, they said that they would change the ones that would save the pipes, and they said they would save the pipes that could save them, they said that they would replace the pipes that could save them, and they said that they would make them elsewhere. It seems like it will be almost 2000 TL, they said we will adjust the sub-industry since the original parts are expensive.

The question we have in mind is 500 lira for that grinding, isn't it? I appreciate if friends who understand can help
08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
hsnsnl
I think they put brewing on top of it for serving it, I think, it is a bit too much price.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
Ssedo
We went to the private service, not actually authorized, we are going to the industry, because we don't understand, they try to upset us more.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
Serkan
First, find yourself a master trusted by your spouse, then supply the pieces yourself, just give the craftsmanship, how many times I have witnessed, the master takes the piece from 2 blocks above to 20 lira and gets you over 30 lira writer. Not all the masters are like that, but the majority is unfortunately.

My advice to you is to get a list of parts and get quotes from the splitters, then get a price for cover grinding from torners. They take their share off without grinding the cover.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
Ssedo
thanks serkan hojam let me take the list tomorrow and see myself, the more the price falls, the better
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
herry
A lot of history, a high price for grinding. they are probably putting on the 200 300 TL flute of the draft place, let's not take the sin of anyone. If bole would be an operation, if you asked a few masters. what price can be done ..
08.05.2020 18:14 # 7
Guests
Spare Parts Sold at Peugeot General Services, The Amounts of the Transactions Made Again are Too High compared to Other Services.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 8
Zagorka
Teacher, I Have A Service In My Own Vehicle When There Is A Problem In The Lightning I Can Give You An Address Vs If You Want In Lightning .. (Not Pejo Service, General) Zagorka 2014-01-20 22:04:21
08.05.2020 18:14 # 9
Ssedo
Thanks guys, I will try to bring the parts cheap, there is no escape from the other, if you want to write from the message, if my teacher is an honest person, we need such people.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 10
Zagorka
I sent a message from Private ..
08.05.2020 18:14 # 11
ahmed206
I had a similar repair done to the car, I didn't even go to the authorized service. I found a solid master here, bought the material from the internet. I gave it. I gave the timing set, top cover gasket set, grinding master, oil filter change, valve adjustment, carbon cleaning total 700 pounds. It's been a few months longer. I did not change the honeycomb. There was a lot of oil in the water tank.
The interior of the vehicle is slowly degreasing. Pieces of oil detached from the inside also accumulate on the tank. After a period of 6 months, a little oil came out of the warehouse, I bought them with a cloth, I cleaned them, I still use them, and I am comfortable.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 12
murat222
yes aga masters are all a separate realm and bidert find the real master from that realm. I don't like industry so: D
08.05.2020 18:14 # 13
Ssedo
I couldn't solve this service, this service would be gone to the maintenance industry, if there is no honest service in this bursa, it will go like this, it will get the right not to lie. I will do your job properly :) I guess there are no such people, now that you can get it

I got your message, teacher. Let me consult them at the right time. Let's see if we are going to do it in the current war.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 14
sarp
I had the same problem in my partner, whoever I showed to the place, the gasket was burnt, I was patient too, I used it so much, it was time to care until I went to konya, I went to the private service, the gasket would change, I asked the master why he asked me there was oil in the water, he said how much the heat went out (1 tons of load for 15 minutes, it came up to 110) I said it did not rise any more, I said no heat, nothing would happen from 110. I was surprised when this hot engine was normal, why would I say this oil? I said 150 TL, said, "Is there any harm to cancel?" Give your labor, leave, and of course, if the temperature does not say 130 oil If there is no water in it, be careful, the oil in the water is not a problem, the water in the oil is a big problem.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 15
Guests
Find a familiar good master by asking Ese friend. I see such things as fraud. Are all of your writers broken at once? I do not think so.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 16
ahmed206
You can buy the car by saying that your price was too high.
There is definitely a problem with a spouse of a research.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 17
Ssedo
We talked to friends, I went to the man by blending a little bit of what you said, I said the max number, grinding amount at 150, maybe it went into a dead end event, so we stepped back a little bit as if we were going to go back, but when we went, they dismantled the engine, it was hard after that time, I guess it was difficult to take the car out of there. we will deal a lot

Now we are trying to break the price from there and I have to show us the invoice of the parts he bought, right? If we say no, we will ask for an invoice, I can say that I see that type. What should we say? he will do his best to raise the price: D

If a grinding is also done, will the invoice be billed by the master? how will it be
and in general, will the service bill us at the end, can you inform us about this, I am not trying to get a lot of money, I am not saying that we will get the job done in the cheapest way, but this is trying to do excessive jackal

this will most likely increase the price from right to left and give 200 liras in workmanship, but it will pass, but I need the help of experienced friends who will get a lot of workmanship because it increases from other place.
Ssedo 2014-01-22 20:44:51
08.05.2020 18:14 # 18
herry
They asked the age of the engine without asking you, astonishment. I have no money to make them, I will put them in the garage, take the ball off, say the master and get out of the car. The worst one is 50 TL. Now it's too late, if you get stuck with a little bit of sticking out of your pocket, it will go further than anywhere else. the master takes what is in his head from you. get well soon. I hope your car will be worth your money properly.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 19
sarp
I think only give gasket + grinding + workmanship, do not change any other parts, collect your car and do not stop again Add additives to clean all the cooling related parts you add Add to the coolant for a while and renew the antifreeze all this is definitely selling in that service part.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 20
furkanyakar
The grinding process is around 200 pounds I know. My advice is not to let it open anyway, let me run away and at least make it four and get a guarantee so that it means money.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”