Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gearbox overhaul pricing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
20.09.2021 21:08 # 1
Tigiess
good evening friends i'm new among you about a month ago i bought a 2004 automatic 206 xt 2 weeks ago when i was in fourth gear the snow and sports lights came on and with my mass it went to 3 gears it didn't hit 4 when i did the same problem 3 more times i took it to the master zonguldak ereğli they said the solenoids should be changed and 1300 They bought tl 3 days ago, when they called, they said that there was no problem in the solenoids, there was a problem in the transmission, and they just gave me the money for the solenoids, anyway, I bought it from there and sent it to Ankara with the tow truck, they said that it was scraping the gear and they gave a price between 9.000-10.000 for the gearbox revision, do you think the price is normal? I wanted to ask.
21.09.2021 17:01 # 2
Sail
I think the gearbox will be installed instead :)
I think the best thing is to call the gearboxes on google map and get a price. Believe me, when you do that, there is a difference. For example, some say 550, some say 800...

Look what it says here:

Generally, we can offer a new gearbox for 8.250 TL for severe damage. It can cost 9,500-10,000 TL with removal and installation.

26.12.2021 23:28 # 3
Seras41
I have been experiencing this problem in my Arab for about 6 months, maybe more, sometimes the moment comes, everything is fine, but sometimes I stop and start the car until it warms up, then there are those who say that it is from the valves until it does not give an error, I guess, did you come to a conclusion, if there is a problem in the gearbox, it will always do it, not intermittently.
27.12.2021 14:32 # 4
atdovenkertenkele
I also have a problem like this; When I stop by car in Istanbul traffic after stop and start, it waits while it drops from 2nd gear to 1, as if it was idle, it goes to 1 with something like it makes a knock when I press the gas, but if we put it in snow mode, it does not cause a problem because it keeps the vehicle in 2nd gear after stop and starts, I wonder if it has lost its oil feature. Does it not meet the pressure or is there a problem with the electrovalves?
28.12.2021 15:42 # 5
Seras41
I think this may be directly related to the gearbox, the valves are there for the mods, and of course it may be effective in the oil.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”