Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gearbox Malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
siyah21
First of all, guys, I just joined you and greet everyone.
I recently bought a tired 508 .. 2011 diesel automatic 182,000 heavy maintenance I spent 5000tl. There is everything in the press pad, flywheel timing circulation v belt, but I still get the gearbox malfunction and it happens like this .. While normal driving or even going very slowly, the gearbox malfunctions do not eat gas I stop working again, then the battery is removed when the pole is removed and reinserted. Although this problem is not very often, I have this absurd situation every 2 weeks, I took it to the authorized service, I got it connected to the computer, but the point-of-action fault zone was not found, so my own master suspects the transmission brain, but I did not know how should I do this?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sonerkyl
Welcome aboard. I wish you to use your vehicle without any accident, good luck. Sir, when you went to the service, was it malfunctioning When the pc is connected, if it does not, there may be a simple problem. sockets, etc. I think like the oxide, have the transmission oil checked.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
ergin
Have a nice day. I can not say good luck, welcome to peugeot victims. 180.000km is the km of the peugeot automatic gearbox. If you are lucky, the change in the solenoid valve may improve, but only two changes before the gearbox comes down. Corrects enough to sell the vehicle. Revision is required to replace the other two valves and pressures.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = adult] Good day. I can not say good luck, welcome to peugeot victims. 180.000km is the km of the peugeot automatic gearbox. If you are lucky, the change in the solenoid valve may improve, but only two changes before the gearbox comes down. Corrects enough to sell the vehicle. Revision is required to replace the other two valves and pressures. [/ QUOTE]

My older brother did not have a fully automatic transmission in these cases, there was an auto6r semi-automatic transmission. Aisin Japanese company produces it as well, and it has not been a general complaint about this transmission so far. The transmissions you say are al4 type and 4 ahead. The new generations came forward 6 like your scholar, and now 8 advanced fully automatic ones came into the battle.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
Red
First of all, hello
2011 160000 508 hdi semi-automatic pejo wrote today gearbox malfunction
The vehicle did not change gear. Someone from your friend is trying to get out the battery bass.
I did the same with me, yes calisto, but if anyone knows what is the solution to this,
Please write an answer
I am waiting answer
Have a good day

Rejection 2020-02-01 18:41:50
08.05.2020 21:13 # 6
Red
Hello, Aynoso came to my edition
I did it as you said, but it will be again in the future

Please, I would appreciate if you help
26.04.2021 01:45 # 7
Caglar3444
2011 peugeot 308 6.s are semi-automatic I have the same problem, I usually have the same problem, but the frequency is changing. It happens 3 times and I would be glad if the author finds the exact solution Caglar3444 2021-04-26 01:49:30
18.10.2021 14:45 # 8
yuceakgun
Hello,

Same problem happened to me, the gearbox brain and robot were changed and despite the change, it intermittently breaks down, but it does not cause any problems in gear shifts. There was a strange situation with me, when they connect the vehicle to the computer, they say that there is no problem with the gearbox. If the master is not familiar, I would say they are shaking, but they took the vehicle to the authorized service and said that there was no malfunction there either. The last time I went to the master who installed the brain, he said that when the battery started, it went down to 9V and the battery needed to be changed. He stated that when the car was first running, it malfunctioned because there was not enough voltage going to the gearbox. Since the battery is under warranty, I went to the battery, and he said that there is no problem with the battery and it is normal for it to drop to 9V while cranking. Finally I said fuck it and left the industry. If there is a friend who has solved the problem, I would be grateful if he could get back to me. I want the person who bought my car not to ring in my ears.
24.04.2022 01:58 # 9
Snlglsn
Hello. I have the same problem with me. No solution can be found. Did you find a solution.

24.04.2022 02:01 # 10
Snlglsn
Hello everyone. My Peugeot 208 has a gearbox failure. While on the road, it suddenly throws it away. Clutch actuator pressure pad was changed. Updated software was thrown, but after a while the same problem recurred. Masters are also helpless. Has anyone experienced the same situation and found a solution

06.05.2022 11:06 # 11
yuceakgun
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to revive the topic. Finally, the valve was changed in my vehicle and the transmission continued for a certain period of time without any malfunction. However, it malfunctioned again and there is no problem with its departure. The last time I asked my master, he said that it was probably due to the joystick. If there is a friend who really finds a solution to this issue, he will be so good that I cannot explain it. Now, when I go to the industry, the masters look at me as if they see the devil. Anyone have any info on the joystick? Or is there a master who really understands this business? Neither the master can say anything, neither the service nor the producer !!
06.05.2022 14:14 # 12
sonerkyl
I draw the following conclusion from here, sir. There is no problem when the engine is cold, but when it warms up, the vehicle seems to malfunction. I think the problem is like an electrical fault or it's short circuited. Have the transmission electrical socket pins checked well somewhere. it could be.
06.05.2022 14:57 # 13
yuceakgun
I actually start the car when it's cold and throw it on R or A to get out of the parking lot. Although the vehicle senses that the gear is forward or backward, it does not go forward or backward. It works fine after trying a few times. Unfortunately, everything described here happened to meBig smile I've had a lot of experience. It may malfunction while you are on the road, or it may give a gearbox malfunction when you pull the feed and start the vehicle. However, after the last valve change, I did not encounter a problem such as not shifting into gear or neutralizing while driving. It only gives the gearbox, which inevitably annoys. As long as the problem is fixed, I will sell my vehicle without any problems. Believe me, I know that I beg God so that the person who bought the vehicle from me does not experience the problems I experienced. I have passed the financial dimension of the job now, I am psychologically disturbed.

Someone tell me, my brother, this vehicle does not work, they are all like that, so I will tell the person who will buy it accordingly. I would really appreciate if someone who has found a solution can write to me.
19.07.2022 21:12 # 14
palet
I'm writing for 2013- 508 1.6 e-hdi Auto6R, I haven't tried other models, I don't know.
When you press start to start the car; If the driver's door is open, the vehicle will give a "gearbox malfunction" error and the gearshift lever will not move to any other position than "N". In such a case, disconnecting and reconnecting the "+" terminal of the battery will clear the fault.

If the vehicle gives "gearbox malfunction" while in motion; I will recommend that you press the lock button on the doors and try it. maybe it has something to do with the issue I mentioned above.

Also, stop the tool to avoid such errors. It's a good option to leave the shift lever in the " N " position while driving.

< div>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”