Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gearbox

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:08 # 1
qEccE
friends, I do not have any problems with gear shifts, very rarely, it does not sit properly when going into reverse gear, I put it back in neutral and put it back into gear, but other than that, there is something interesting that the car looks like it is in 3rd gear even when it is in 5th gear. It looks like :) If someone who knows it helps, I would be happy if it helps.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 2
Guests
Is there a lot of gap in the gearshift and is it standing right in the middle when you pick it up?
& nbsp;
that reverse gear event is very normal. the way our transmissions work. sometimes it doesn't go back. When you release the clutter and press it again, it will pass immediately, as you say ...
08.05.2020 15:08 # 3
Guests
It's in me in reverse gear.
sometimes it doesn't shift into full reverse the first time. I think this is the normal reverse gear syndrome.
street art 2011-02-28 09:15:18
08.05.2020 15:08 # 4
Guests
already in our forward and reverse nights, it has a very voiced box. from that pain, they call us bones with bones :)) The most favorite place of pugs is & nbsp;. & nbsp; but pug gearboxes are generally intact ...
08.05.2020 15:08 # 5
Guests
IF IT IS RIGHT TO ME, THE SHIFT IS IN OUR HAND .... "Embarrassed" "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 15:08 # 6
qEccE
I'm relieved, thanks guys. It shines in the middle when the gear is wasted.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 7
xdesign
Sister, you have a problem. Reverse gear happens in all of us. Put it in vain, plug it in again and put it on the most clean. There was also a lot of space in my vehicle. The master entered the channel, squeezed something from the bottom (I couldn't see what he did, I couldn't ask :)) As if the car was like 0 km gear.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”