Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

GEAR TRANSITION PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:41 # 1
Racon34
Friends, my car is automatic 1.4 when my car passes through 3 gears 4 when it passes on the cold engine 4 it sounds like a plug and play it goes on and then it protects itself, i don't understand it 4 does not pass, but when you stop it when you stop it, if you run it again, it turns into a normal shape, the vehicle malfunction is due to cold engine or does it make it another way If there is a problem or a precaution to be taken, I would be happy before, I am waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 2
burakrak53
My teacher has been written on the forum about this many times. Your problem may be caused by the first transmission oil. After a while, it may be overheated since it loses its feature (100-130 TL if the estimated 3-4 lt change). The second solenoid valves, also known as electro valves, can become clogged over time or do not provide sufficient pressure, there are problems with the gear shifts, 130-140 TL (I think there are electro valves that make 2 oil inlet and outlet, I think it is enough to change the pressure value. This is a little more expensive to the hydraulic block that has damaged the high temperature of the oil. I think the zero must be over 1000 TL. The fourth is the request for revision of the gearbox (torque convector, pads, etc.), which is the most costly, because there are new transmission areas. The prices vary between three and five, but the important thing is that if you find the right master, or exploits you, maybe it will be corrected if the oil changes, hydraulic block will receive 1500 TL. My advice to you is not to search the internet after leaving the place, go to the authorized service. Let them say, get a good master's advice according to the situation, go from one to the master and ask for a price from different places. If you write them about km of the vehicle, transmission is maintained, there is a better solution. Well, God, let me hide from the evil eye, I haven't had a problem with my gearbox yet, we were officially paranoid. Much has been written about al4 and I have read all of them.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 3
talip206
Get well past, as the friend said, first of all, it is necessary to reach the solution from simple to difficult. First, change the oil is only related to the oil if it is cold.
If it is not from the oil and is constantly causing problems in the same gear, there is a problem with the sequential solenoids (electrovan). There are two main solenoids There are 4 sequential solenoids. Sequential solenoid failure is not a very common malfunction. In general, two main solenoid malfunctions occur. If there is a malfunction in the same gear continuously, the related gear related solenoid change will be sufficient from the sequential solenoids.
If it goes wrong in different gears, it is very likely that the problem is eliminated with solenoid replacement.
Of course, these are very likely situations. Apart from these, the cable coming to the solenoids may also be a problem. Or there may be a problem in the gearbox's brain. The worst possibility is gearbox overhaul. First you need to go to a good TRANSMISSION master, look at the fault codes from the computer and interpret it.
We have heard of the masters who said that the gearbox wants revision due to the 30 TL brake pad failure.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”