Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gear stick shortening

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:09 # 1
Barut
Guys, I see some 206 in the net, it looks like the shortened gear lever and looks very nice, how can we do this?
I looked at the net, there were short bars, should I buy them or should I cut the bar? I am waiting for your comments ...
maybe a few friends come out Smile
08.05.2020 18:09 # 2
kursat3006
One tuner told me about the back fog, he told me about the valve. I do not remember exactly now, but it is not only the gear stick, it also makes the transmission shorter. In other words, one of the gears is in the moment and one is in the cone, the transitions are fast. He said to revert back to half an hour. Cost 250 TL
08.05.2020 18:09 # 3
gogo46
Is the event mentioned short shift or just my shifting and shortening operation ...
08.05.2020 18:09 # 4
Barut
What I mean is not only to cut and shorten the view-long gear stick by a few cm, that is, to interfere with the transmission.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 5
rifatseker
There are those who say they do not recommend short sticks sold on the net, they are breaking, instead of cutting the original stick a little bit and installing a gear knob, they say that I will do so. :) There are screwed ones for the gear knob and threaded ones for attaching again. If geared ones are to be preferred, it is necessary to thread the gear stick.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 6
gogo46
[QUOTE = Red dream] What I mean is not only to cut out the shorter gear bar by a few cm in terms of appearance, that is, to interfere with the gearbox. [/ QUOTE]
short shift does not interfere with the gearbox. It shortens the gear intervals, you can assign more clear gears. Of course, you want an event rather than functionality.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 7
Barut
[QUOTE = gogo46] [QUOTE = Red dream] What I mean is not only to cut and shorten the view-long gear stick by a few cm, that is, to interfere with the transmission. [/ QUOTE]
short shift does not interfere with the gearbox. It shortens the gear intervals, you can assign more clear gears. Of course, you want an event rather than functionality.
[/ QUOTE] Yes, my teacher is exactly that Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”