Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gear Space

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
ardaisler
First of all, hello friends

I bought 206 quicksilver until a week ago and I showed up to the master slowly. They said to meet again.

my question is: ?
the airbag light is flashing on its own then what is the reason for this? (driver's airbag cable is not connected)
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = ardaisler] First of all hello guys

I bought 206 quicksilver up to a week ago and I got the gears in my car and started to disturb me even if it didn't bother me, I showed it to the master slowly. They said that all the team will come down and gather again.

my question is, does it cause a big trouble?
the airbag light flashes on its own then it turns out, why do you think this might be? (driver's airbag cable is not connected) We have an introductory form for:
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&title=new-years-cautine-contact-before-read
When you say gap in gear, do you mean the presentation? Do u? When your vehicle is in 1st gear when you shake the gear lever, it shakes more than usual. If this is the case, I think it is one of the gearboxes. I don't think the team needs to land if the master will replace the gear cubes.

The most guaranteed way to airbag is to connect your vehicle to the computer and see the source of the problem from there.

08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
ardaisler
As you said yes, 1st gear or 5th gear does not matter. All gears have a lot of shaking than the same normal. Anyone who has a solid master or know who I can make in Ankara, I am thinking of having a weekend, but not all repair shops understand from Peugeot.

Thank you for what I said for Airbag
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
sahin-peugeot
As far as I understand, the master does not know that there are gear rods in the car, there is no need for the gearbox to go down for them to change, it will be healthier if you show it to a master who knows the work, do not disassemble the gearbox,
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
ardaisler
So what's the average cost to me?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
koliva
I think he'll be out of your eyes. I would appreciate it if you introduce yourself to the following topic. "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&title=new-years-cautine-contact-before- read
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”