Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gear shift problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
sercan5741
Hi guys first ... It has been two weeks since I bought my 2004 model 206 XT. Fortunately, I haven't encountered a big problem yet, but 1, 3 and reverse gear changes are very difficult. How many times can I force the 1 and reverse gears in particular, I wonder what is the problem?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
sercan5741
actual
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
FeverDog
Hello, I have the same problem with my car, even with many friends here. so we no longer perceive it as "problem" :)) I think this is a general situation for pejos; When I asked the friends here, they said so. The gears are very hard, sometimes I have to force it when I am driving, especially when shifting to 3rd gear. I sometimes have a hard time shifting in reverse gear; In this case, it may be useful to shift to another gear and try again. but there is not much to do except to force on the cruise; so if you do not get stuck, you are getting used to it in time :) your vehicle is also good by the way.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
sercan5741
[QUOTE = FeverDog] hello, I have the same problem with my car too, even with many friends here. so we no longer perceive it as "problem" :)) I think this is a general situation for pejos; When I asked the friends here, they said so. The gears are very hard, sometimes I have to force it when I am driving, especially when shifting to 3rd gear. I sometimes have a hard time shifting in reverse gear; In this case, it may be useful to shift to another gear and try again. but there is not much to do except to force on the cruise; so if you do not get stuck, you are getting used to it in time :) your car is also good by the way. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks .. So this is a chronic problem. The steering is heavy, the gearshift valve is so small that the vehicle will be different from the truck. "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
zgr
[QUOTE = sercan5741] Hi guys first ... 2004 model 206 XT has been two weeks since I bought my car. Fortunately, I haven't encountered a big problem yet, but 1, 3 and reverse gear changes are very difficult. Especially 1 and reverse gears can be a big trouble, how many times can I force it? I wonder if anyone has an idea? [/ QUOTE]
hello a lot of time has passed. but I said I would comment. The gears you mentioned also cause problems in my vehicle. In the summer, the clutch set has changed, still the same thing continues. The transition to 3rd gear is somewhat bony. sometimes it feels like it will break. If it is not in reverse gear, I get wasted and it is comfortable when I press and release the clutch again. I think the problem is chronic too. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:05 # 6
jiyanxese
1st gear and reverse gear are also distressed in 307s :) my dad is not driving my car due to 1st gear problem :)
08.05.2020 17:05 # 7
Barut
The reverse gear problem seems to be standard every 206 & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:05 # 8
sercan5741
God damn you what should we say & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:05 # 9
bilalbaloglu
friends & nbsp; Hello, thanks to your comment, I started to get to know my car better. Steering stiffness and gear shift problems are in my car (especially when driving & nbsp; 3rd gear shift) ... it means a chronic problem & nbsp; it was not worth mentioning & nbsp; repair & nbsp; go look & nbsp; or something unnecessary & nbsp; means that & nbsp;
for these problems
08.05.2020 17:05 # 10
bahcekapili
It's cold, guys. If your vehicle is having problems with such gear shifts after warming up, we can say that the problem is chronic. Occasionally, apply silicone spray to the points where the gearboxes are connected to the gearbox, or it may be in fluid lube.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 11
aknard
we got so used to sound "garch" when putting it back ... that sound is a must :)
08.05.2020 17:05 # 12
elestern
God, I have the same problem when I'm on the move 1 bider back and put it back in a separate der lak 3 when I do not trample. You know, if you put the line between 1 and 2 on the knob on the knob to the left, you know that you have a troubled memory by pulling it to the left when you pass from 1 to 2. PA
08.05.2020 17:05 # 13
onkeskin
friends I have a peugeot, what do I say? I was relieved so ... if it is chronic but it is difficult yaw.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 14
onkeskin
friends i have this peugeot 306 xr car i have any other chronic problem i wonder why we don't worry about it & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:05 # 15
ByHack
I do not encounter the situations you mentioned in my vehicle except for the 1st gear shift. You know, especially when you start the car first, you are acting hastily, if you don't expect the cycle to drop to idle (just under 1000 revolutions :), there is a sound called back in gear. Yes, a little sensitive gear about it. Apart from that, the 1st gear event is actually a relative situation. In many vehicles, first gear shifting is difficult or impossible, especially in situations where you are trying to reduce your speed, ie due to the vehicle in front. This must be from the gear difference of the 1st gear, because the gear of the 1st gear is a bit of torque gear. The difference between the engine and transmission gear rpm may not be exceeded. It is likely to pass more easily when you refresh the clutch or touch light gas and pull your foot (like intermediate gas). Nevertheless, do not allow your vehicle to pile up too much, that is, to make unnecessary downshifts, you can seriously damage the gearbox. Of course, I can say that it is inevitable to have a problem in synchromes, especially if there is a problem in going into first gear or other gears while climbing uphill. Also, in some cars, the gearshift lever is tied to the gearbox, although this system provides a smoother and smoother shifting in nomal, but when the rope flexes, it may be in these problems. Also, the mat that flies under the clutch and the clutch rope are among the points that should not be missed. I hope it's not a serious problem, the event you mentioned, by greetings ... ByHack2012-11-27 00:04:00
08.05.2020 17:05 # 16
Barut
when I changed the gearbox oil it got somewhat softened the reverse gear shift
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”