Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gear problem after solenoid and oil change.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
Mustafa51
Hello everyone, I am new in the forum, my 2006 model automatic gear 206.
For about 10 days, when the engine was cold, I went to the automatic gearbox for the 4th gear to 3e shifting, I was stuck in the 3rd gear, and I went to the automatic gearbox for the warning of snow sports lamps, the pressure error dropped, as a result, the solenoid valves and oil changed, the activation of the solenoids was done. We encountered a failure of wasting gear in gear.
He reconnected it to the computer as far as I can remember, he gave an error such as speed information mismatch abs cables were checked.
It was a little long, I do not understand your right.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Where did you get the gearbox in Ankara? a similar problem, our friend had different difficulties like you when you made the engravings you made, then when he went to another place and disassembled, he learned that the parts that were installed were not original, and the vehicle was improved after the change. I would not recommend you go to the revision immediately. If it is a speed related situation, there are other problems, in fact, it would be better to take a photo of the error codes in order to give an idea.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
Mustafa51
Thank you, my teacher, thank you, as soon as I made the tunay gearbox, the operations were done in front of me, the brain was cleaned, the oil was recommended, the oil was put in. I could not think of getting the error codes.
There is only one thing, I had read 3.5 liters of oil.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
talip206
[QUOTE = Mustafa51] Thank you, my teacher, thank you, I did not get the tunay gearbox, the operations were done in front of me, the brain was cleaned, the oil was recommended, the oil was not compatible with the error codes as I wrote.
There is only one thing, I had read 3.5 liters of oil.
[/ QUOTE]
I do not think it is related to the oil. If the oil is too much, it will remove the excess from the stopper at the top of the gearbox. If you look under the battery, you will see if oil is thrown away.
It is useful to get ideas from another gearbox master.
Frankly, it didn't make sense for me to end the pad. When the gear protects itself, it fixes it to 3rd Gear. In this case, I think that if it has difficulty, it should damage the 3 gear pads according to the master's claim.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
Mustafa51
The determination of the master in this direction, my teacher, it is useful to show you a few masters as you say, there was a problem in the shift gears for a long time as it passes from 1 to 2, it was as if the broadcast retracted and then dropped it.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 6
Frt-Aydin
The original bass can be from the motor wedge of the motor ears or the gaps in the flows.
I have in my case 1 to 2 passed a slight knock on the gearbox I did not go to last convinced that there was no problem in the last gearbox.

Last time I showed it to a biker, there is a gap on the axles.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”