Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:00 # 1
staticxxx
friends slm. I have a sole problem in my 206xs 2000 model car.

gearshift I started the vehicle. When you shift the gear to 1, a clapping sound is heard. If I pull the gear lever to the left and put it back in full, there is no sound. it is a click. no problem with other gear shifts. very nice. there is also a serious gap in the gear lever.

the master put all the oil on it, despite all my insistence. mobil 75w 90 full synthetic oil.

how to solve this problem. can you help me.

08.05.2020 18:00 # 2
samet206
I put the oil well, the same problem is, especially it has a certain period of time. .
08.05.2020 18:00 # 3
eren106
synchromesh eren106 2013-10-21 22:41:14
08.05.2020 18:00 # 4
eren106
kronikp
08.05.2020 18:00 # 5
berk2309
Samet, I don't know, I don't know, I don't go to 1 without stopping the car.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 6
staticxxx
teacher, you didn't understand me.

Imagine if your car is parked. I got into the door and I got inside. gears are neutral. I started the car. I pressed the clutch. I put on the gear 1.
If I shift normally when wearing gear 1e, it does clap. But if he pulls it to the left and falls back to his place, it passes quietly.
2 to 3e - 3 to 4 and so on, they have no problem.

I have a clear gap on my gearshift lever. I hope you understand me. expert friends waiting for your help
08.05.2020 18:00 # 7
samet206
[QUOTE = staticxxx] teacher you didn't understand me.

Imagine if your car is parked. I got into the door and I got inside. gears are neutral. I started the car. I pressed the clutch. I put on the gear 1.
If I shift normally when wearing gear 1e, it does clap. But if he pulls it to the left and falls back to his place, it passes quietly.
2 to 3e - 3 to 4 and so on, they have no problem.

I have a clear gap on my gearshift lever. I hope you understand me. expert friends waiting for your help
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher, I think you couldn't explain because you told me to put oil, I said to you that oil is not this ray solution. I have used a lot of very sensitive vehicles, everyone can not use the manual gearboxes of the 206s, but the vehicle goes, but you can get it in 3-4 months master, because there is a very different gear range and it has a different system. If you have cartridges in any of the gears, your clutch is releasing. there is no other way to understand it.

Also, let me tell you the next friend, there is no coercion, you can be comfortable first, my friend :)
I agree with you, the first gear is the take-off gear, it is used only on the stands, but I am not talking about going to the 1st gear when I go with 10, sometimes it comes between stopping and stopping, and the 206's gearbox does not allow to go to the 1st gear completely if it is a bit of a move. This makes it difficult for people in the city traffic. Also, it is not the same for all vehicles. For example, Logan, I have not seen such a problem.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 8
staticxxx
It always does if synchroec failure. It shifts beautifully when it meets the gear. If you find and discard it, it will pass with a creak. There is a gap. How do I tell the master how to adjust the gear shift? Take it, tell me about it. If you buy a car from the nation, you will be a bole.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”