Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gear???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
rapsody
friends what is synchromenc and what exactly does it do?
There is a gap in the gear with the use within the time (though not too much, but it does) A loud voice sounds "garrrç" when it passes from 1 to 2 or 2 to 1. What is the reason and solution? Confused
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
rapsody
huh I forgot to write :)) For example there is a strain that causes me to get a feeling like I don't get a feeling when I shift into neutral 1st gear, then there is no difficulty when I shift the gear into neutral and throw it back into 1st gear?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
xdesign
I have exactly the same as you say. It is caused by gears (mus). It's not very expensive. Is it heading at 2?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
GokhaN
I have a similar problem with me, both from the aging of the press lining and the problem with the general gearbox. When you take it from 1 to 2, pull it down and do not shoot it to the left. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
xdesign
my prints have not yet seen 10,000. The prints are solid. I thought it was the first time I took it to the master. He said from the gears. It can intervene from below. The gearbox doesn't go up and down completely.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
_semihk_
Teacher, it is more evident in the winter, this problem ... the same problem is war with me. I'm afraid that the arm will stay in my hand when I put it into first gear.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
mustafa486
I have the same problem. I wasn't alone. I found a workaround like this. It shifts to 2 without shifting the gear to the left. He said that for repair, the master gearbox should come down. Oh, I shook it. It is not worth giving 150 TL. I will make it free when changing the pad.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
orhanetap
I put it into service, I do not know the gear lining, the ball, etc. changed from top to bottom, heavily cared for

But in gear, there is no improvement, the same places are coming. I got into another friend's vehicle. I looked at the room. Sırıtma

08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
Yusuf Tekoglu
same problem was in my previous car mercedes vitoda because of gears deterioration, a few repairmen said nothing would happen if you keep your foot long in the clutch and change gear.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
10ur1
I have 2000 model 206 XS 1.6. I have the same problem in me. About 1000 km ago, the press brake was renewed, but the problem continues, while the gear is at the bottom, there is a lot of gap, especially when I go from 2 to 1.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
Muhammet CAKIR

from the clutch lining makes great

08.05.2020 15:04 # 12
Yusuf Tekoglu
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

[/ QUOTE]

There's absolutely nothing to do with the gear gear ...

08.05.2020 15:04 # 13
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = yusuf206] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE] does not release the pads when you press the clutch, let's see how it goes without pressing the clutch fully ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 14
Yusuf Tekoglu
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = yusuf206] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE] does not release the pads when it presses the clutch, let's see how it passes without pressing the clutch fully ... [/ QUOTE]

If you go and change the printing pad, that sound will continue again, it's the same sound, but not from it.

08.05.2020 15:04 # 15
d3Li
The gear of the 206 is a bit boned or not too much :)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 16
GiTaRRa
friends, I am starting from this friend, the gearbox oil becomes thicker ... the oil is thin, it gets better.

[QUOTE = _semihk_] Hodja is more evident in the winter, this problem is the same ... war in the same trouble. I'm afraid that the arm will stay in my hand while putting it in first gear!
08.05.2020 15:04 # 17
pejoz
the same problem is with me, but this is inherent in 206: D
08.05.2020 15:04 # 18
darkred
Most of the vehicle will sound when it moves to 1 while on the move. Do not drop gears from 2 to 1 as much as possible from my 106 and maream. .

There is a voice called "GARÇÇ" when it is shifting from 1 to 2, especially when it is cold or high speed. The problem is caused by the smear. It directly throws away from 2.

For repair, the gearbox must be lowered and distributed, so its workmanship is a bit expensive.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 19
Guests

synchromenc gear is located next to each gear gear and is a braking part to stop the gear. If you try to install the vehicle while it is not synchromistic in the reverse gear, you will stop the car by letting the gear knock it out at this point. There are 5 synchromeshes in the next line, as well as 5 synchromenses. synchromenc hang over time. First, synchromenc provides the comfortable night of the gear. Cartridges begin because they cannot stop the thread when hanging ...

In order for the synchromist to be replaced, the transmission must be inserted and distributed. The parts on the gears cannot be inserted with any other kind ...
it can also cause carting due to not pressing the clutch fully or separating the cleavage into the bits ...
Our shift arms work a little loud. We have a lactating lavish gearbox system. but that doesn't mean it's natural in your cart.
It should be taken very soft from 2 to 1. When the transmission is cold, it is more beneficial not to plug it in 1 or 10 km over the face when it is hot or hot. In this case, you should not forget that the synchromist is having a hard time ... it means to force them to be crushed ... at the same time, the transmission is very important in oil ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 20
xdesign
Even though I thought exactly like you, he said that the quality can be done by undercut without downloading a master gearbox that many people trust. That's why I wrote it here. When I said from the bottom, I thought I meant the same clutch oil. Let's look at it in more detail this Saturday. If the gearbox goes down, it means that we burned down to at least 250 pockets.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”