Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gasoline smell

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:33 # 1
ozgorh
Hello friends, I couldn't collect the car somehow, you can see the smell of gasoline in the exhaust, and you think the car is nice nowadays.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 2
IbRahiM_quRcaN
There is something like exhaust on the exhaust side. I don't know the full name. I had it in my old car, I changed the place where I took the fuel.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 3
ozgorh
It just happens when the car is running
08.05.2020 19:33 # 4
outlaw
sometime I had the smell of gasoline I parked the car, leaned under it, it was pouring, I immediately removed the back seat, the gas pump was gushing under the back seat as a sprinkler with a loose clamp.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 5
ozgorh
Could it be something related to exhaust?
08.05.2020 19:33 # 6
ssakyel
I have had such a problem for a few years. It was irritated because of the hose supplier industry that came down from the gasoline cap to the tank. There was a lot of smell in motion but we couldn't get it standing. I don't think your problem is related to it.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 7
Efe-Pojo
The reason for the smell of raw gasoline from exhaust when the car is running may be caused by the oxygen sensor. In addition, by saying that it is nice for 30 lira for 100 km, I think that you are burning so much that the o2 sensor directly affects the fuel. This came to my mind later on, until you switched to LPG, your vehicle is working on gasoline and this transition process gets longer, especially in cold weather. It may also be normal to smell gasoline from the car. The first thing I mentioned is that if the vehicles used in gasoline reaches the ideal engine temperature, the smell of gasoline is valid because the o2 sensor starts working after reaching a certain engine temperature. Even in the summer, if you pay attention to the first start of the vehicles, the smell of raw gasoline comes from the exos because the sensor was not activated at that time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”