Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

GASOLINE RELAY ????

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:04 # 1
zeus0001
friends, hello everyone 106 gti 1998 model car i have a black piece right next to the brain benzi, is it called n relay picture below anyone know what this piece does?

106 benzin rölesi ile ilgili görsel sonucu

106 benzin rölesi ile ilgili görsel sonucu
08.05.2020 20:04 # 2
dejawu1978
read to the end .. quote useful information but let it work Wink

What is Petrol Rolesi?

What is the role of gasoline? If we briefly explain the importance and importance of the vehicle, the gas pump in the gas tank of the car continues to work continuously and pump the gas to the front while the LPG is operating.

Due to the constant circulation and circulation of the gasoline between the engine and the tank, it causes heating and expansion in the gasoline, which means that it evaporates from the ventilation, that is, the vapor, and the amount of gasoline in the tank decreases. So what is the need for gasoline pump role.

At the same time, the octane and combustion rate of the gasoline decreases due to the heating and expansion reasons that occur due to the continuous circulation of the gasoline in the tank. In such cases, it will be sufficient to have a gasoline role installed to prevent the gas pump from malfunctioning.

What is Gas Pump Role?
and the importance of the sequential system is very important in vehicles with LPG, and if we give a few examples, the gas pump will run to the dryer and malfunction, since the vehicle in the LPG vehicle is not able to draw the gasoline under the full tank, for example, on curvy and uneven roads.

If the gas level in the vehicle drops below 4/1, it will not only cause the gas pump to fail, but also cause expensive malfunctions in the engine and gasoline injectors.

If we give a brief explanation about this, these harmful substances cause the gasoline filter and injectors to clog and fail because the heavy metals and dirty substances in the fuel tank are constantly on the ground, because the gas pump is circulating between the tank and the engine.

At the same time, they cause the engine to open big faults as the octane and burning quality of the gasoline decreases. In order not to cause such malfunctions, we have to investigate what is the role of gasoline in our vehicle .

What is the role of the Gas Role?

As soon as the vehicle starts working with LPG, the gas pump role is activated within 5 seconds and stops the gas pump from wasting. As long as the vehicle is running on LPG, it is deactivated for 30 seconds every 30 minutes and helps cool the fuel injectors. .

NoT excerpt

08.05.2020 20:04 # 3
zeus0001
Thank you very much for the information you provided, but the vehicle is not lpg. Also the original is in the installation. This relay is from me. The plastics are broken. My car has started to oxidize. I directed you
08.05.2020 20:04 # 4
sonerkyl
malfunctioning problems can occur. Change the price of 85 TL. It is not a very expensive piece, there is already a black smoke discharge. Is there oil reduction in the vehicle?

08.05.2020 20:04 # 5
zeus0001
There is no oil shortage in the vehicle, it does not burn oil, but black smoke and exhaust blows up suddenly, the vehicle is working with a rich mixture and drowned, I renewed all the parts in the vehicle, but I could not solve the problem, maybe more than 10 repairmen visited but could not be done, the engine is intact, I am sure that the cylinder cover was removed. If it is too expensive, I will have paid money for nothing
08.05.2020 20:04 # 6
sonerkyl
Well, my teacher changed the oxygen sensor, and which parts have changed? Have you looked at the catalactic convector?
08.05.2020 20:04 # 7
zeus0001
changing parts; oxygen sensor, map sensor, knock sensor, crankshaft sensor, spark plug, fuel pump, idle sensor all installation overhauled catalytic converter views were clean
08.05.2020 20:04 # 8
sonerkyl
Well, I looked at the gasoline injectors, brother. fuel pump pressure sufficient. What control did the master do
08.05.2020 20:04 # 9
zeus0001
yes, it was looked after, injectors were disconnected and connected to the machine, no kidnapping, no pressure, no problem, I asked if the pump was broken, as I said, the room has changed, the problem has not been solved yet, the butterfly throat is completely changed. I took it, I took it, including the special service
08.05.2020 20:04 # 10
sonerkyl
then it is hard to find zero, you will find an ecu and try it out. or you will show it to auto brain repairing places, hodja. If you know abroad, you can find around 100-150 TL. If you are familiar with the people around you, you can ask for a trial ecu. I think the problem is that the ecu and the map sensor are not transmitting properly, and the vehicle is making a rich mixture because there is no proper data.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 11
zeus0001
Thank you very much for the information you provided, and now it's up to you to find an acu
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”