Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

GASOLINE PUMP TIME RELAY

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
falan
friends recommended something like gas pump time role. Even if the vehicle switched to LPG, the gas pump was working from time to time .. and times the pump was damaged & nbsp; cause .. when it is installed in the role when the vehicle is switched to lpg. let's discuss this issue
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
koliva
The gas pump works in all situations where the vehicle is running. There is no harm in this because it is designed accordingly. You can stop it from working with a role, but according to what I think and know, this queue system is not necessary at all in LPGs. Why would you hurt when the pump is driving in LPG?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
falan
I think the gas pump is being put to sleep completely by inserting it into the role .... but, if I do not misunderstand, this device works the pump once in a while, it helps the injectors to cool down ... it does not work well to keep the gas tank full ... .The same amount of gasoline going through the wide hose returns from the narrow pipe to the tank, thus forcing the pump. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
& nbsp; also, while the vehicle was working on lpg, it was dripping gasoline even if it was drip .. & nbsp; this made gasoline was wasted ...
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
toga406
I hear it for the first time.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
kaan__
so I saw a 206 with the float warming up and burning ...
after seeing it, i got 307 installed
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
falan
yes, the continuous operation of the pump caused some problems in time .. he recommended a master to me .. he said I had it made for hundreds of cars .. & nbsp; but I did not want to have it done without collecting information ..
08.05.2020 16:50 # 7
falan
I wonder if anyone has this application?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
Guests
I was curious too
08.05.2020 16:50 # 9
yeniceri
"Cry" silencing the gas pump tired you and it is not in the original, they told me & nbsp; And I said "plug it in." lpg plugs next to the brain. & nbsp; started to work when the car is normal and no problem. If I say it will not lie, he took it again, put it in the gas tank and since then (I am talking about the moment he installed it), the car started to stop at idle, the rich mixture gave idle engine error heating role error. The lamp did not light up, the time came off, it fell & nbsp; but it is normal but in the trial, I think that the riders have a role in the pump. imagine your job this is not normally there is a repairman can wear 5tl roles normally i don't know silence the room
08.05.2020 16:50 # 10
yeniceri
[QUOTE = janissary] "Cry" silencing the gas pump will exhaust you and its original There is no, they told me & nbsp; and I said plug it. lpg they put it next to the brain & nbsp; it started to work when the car is normal and no problem but when lpg passes, this time it cuts off the oxygen sensor, the engine fault lamp lights up in the oxygen sansor, and I disassembled it from the center, I found this error until I found this error. And if I said that I touched the shuttle between the service, it wouldn't lie, he took it again, put it in the gas tank, and since then (talking about the moment it was installed) the car started to stop idling rich mixture idle engine error heating role error gave this error 2 times now it gives my wife error 2 more times yesterday role lpg I cut the cable from there, the malfunction lamp did not light up, the time fell, it fell down & nbsp; I think think about the role of the pump, this is not normally the repairman can wear 5tl role, normally I do not know if the room is silence.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”