Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

GASOLINE PUMP (ATTENTION)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
Guests
friends uncle son has a 98 model lpg li ww passat, he used his gasoline until he lit the indicator lamp and finally the gas pump cost you life .. 480 euros along with labor ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
Guests
we always say this ... thank you for reminding you.
I already know in the 307s that when the half of the show is kept on the warehouse, it is not a problem ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] we are always saying this ... thank you for reminding you again.
I already know in the 307s that when the half of the show is kept on the warehouse, it is not a problem ...
[/ QUOTE]
it is a bit difficult cem master with these fuel prices
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
emrnl
friends, my head was gldi.206 gas pump 40 tl.bide I knew the master, at the same time, we changed the concert in the evening when it came from work. of course passat is different
08.05.2020 15:26 # 5
106_arts
[QUOTE = emrnl] friends were gone with me. The gas pump 40 tl.bide was the master I knew at the same time, we changed the concert in the evening when it came from work. of course passat is different [/ QUOTE]
40 lira is very cheap or original and your car is 1.4m
08.05.2020 15:26 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = emrnl] friends were gone with me. The gas pump 40 tl.bide was the master I knew at the same time, we changed the concert in the evening when it came from work. of course passat is different [/ QUOTE]
The 40-pound pump you are buying is probably the side industry, I think so :)) Although it is not as expensive as a passat, it is not that cheap ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] we are always saying this ... thank you for reminding you again.
[/ QUOTE]
it is a bit difficult cem master with these fuel prices
[/ QUOTE]
there is nothing to do :) :) it is good if the pump of the gas is broken ... i am adding the ceyrege dust to the top and bring it to the half. Of course, it takes a long time for me.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 8
emrnl
the master brought his own piece. it was even a universal product, that is, it was every car.It found 30 tlyes but bought 40 tlyes for the best. The bidet did not replace the entire pump.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = emrnl] master brought his own piece. it was even a universal product, that is, every car was found.It found 30 tlyes but bought 40 tlyes for the best. The bidet did not change the entire pump. Removed some parts from the old pump and put it in a new one. Even if it is an industry, there was no difference in fuel traction.
OK, there may be no difference in fuel. But there may be a difference in vertebra. Anyway I hope you won't have a similar problem
the cecol 2011-05-20 15:33:48
08.05.2020 15:26 # 10
emrnl
yes you are right about that even that burning pump is in its old owner
08.05.2020 15:26 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = ose307] friends uncle son has a 98 model lpg li ww passat, he used his gasoline until he lit the indicator lamp and at the end the gas pump cost you life .. 480 TL with the workmanship cost ... See not to drop down from the tank. [/ QUOTE]
While the vehicle is running at LPG, the gas pump continues to run and becomes hot. The heated pump cools the gas in the tank and cools itself. When it is less than a quarter tank (even a quarter tank may not benefit on the long road), the pump cannot perform cooling operation after a while and burns.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = emrnl] yes you are right about that even the burning pump is in its old owner that has been changed before [/ QUOTE]
In general, they see the same heat in the parts of the side industry, but there is an average vertebra difference. of course the original will have a difference, right? Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:26 # 13
emrnl
Of course it would be :) but when people buy it, they feel less sad. Before I go to work, they said that it would cost 1000 TL. Before I burn, I was very sad but 40 TL made me happy. I am not afraid of me anymore :) but not necessarily :))
08.05.2020 15:26 # 14
Guests
It was not worse than it was burned, it was worse than its deterioration. this time you will have trouble starting your car. You will try to run in lpg. Maybe it doesn't work etc etc ... ... this is more important than money. keep gas from that pain quarter-on-quarter ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 15
ismail ozdemir
I am getting 25 lira per month, neither is it playing, nor is the light ending.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 16
emrnl
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] is not worse than burning, it is worse than distortion. this time you will have trouble starting your car. You will try to run in lpg. Maybe it doesn't work etc etc ... ... this is more important than money. keep your gas on the quarter of that pain ... [/ QUOTE]

You're absolutely right. I didn't think like that because it was in my garage
08.05.2020 15:26 # 17
Guests
Thank God I did not come to press in me, but we should learn from ourselves what we heard.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 18
kaan__
It is possible to prevent this kind of event by acting as a role of gasoline. While our vehicle is in LPG in the 307s, the gas pump is constantly working, but thanks to this role, the gas pump stops operating when the car passes to LPG. This greatly extends the life of the pump.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 19
metin
[QUOTE = kaan __] can be prevented in part by doing the role of gasoline in this event .... in our 307, when the car is lpg, the gas pump is constantly running, but thanks to this role, the gas pump stops working when the car passes to lpg .... to the extent that [/ QUOTE]
It is quite logical, but then the vehicle itself does not work, assuming that the road computer km meter etc. do not cause problems.
I had also asked the master who put on your cruise control, and I haven't seen it since that day. I'm still waiting for an answer.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 20
kaan__
I use it that way, I did not encounter a problem or any other problem .... you already open the cover of the gas pump under the seat and feel it with your hand. The car is constantly pumping the gas ... the number of roles in this role goes to the LPG, the pump is disabled .... Of course, at the first start, the petrol pump is working again, or suppose that we use only gasoline.

I don't know what you asked the master of Ramadan, but Göz Kırpma At this moment, I remind him when I am busy, he gives me a cvp ....
We opened a heading asking the electric master, but I guess he didn't hold much, so the first few days there were a lot of questions, but it was forgotten later.
If we want his name to open a title like ask the master, Embarrassed
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”