Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

GASOLINE? (OF course), DIESEL or LPG?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:24 # 1
amonse
EVERY TIME I PERSONALLY FRIENDS BEN GASOLINE ... can not tell from SIDE THAT LOGIC IN TURKEY! 50.000 TL 60.000 TL WHY A MIND MAY GIVE THE MONEY TO THE VEHICLE 200 KM IN KM. THERE IS SIGNED TO KEEP 300 KR ... THAT IS 60,000 TL FOR YOUR VEHICLE. GO TO BALCONY IN THE LOCATION. WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT THE VEHICLE IS DIESEL ... KIRR KIRR KIRR .... WHAT IS MY BROTHER .. 407 SOUND TRACTOR OF THE VEHICLE ... IT IS LIKE TO GET THE GAS WHICH IS LIKE ... EVERYONE DRAWS FROM A DIESEL ... IF LPG IS THE SITUATION EVERY FACIA ...... WHEN YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE WITH YOUR FRIEND, YOU SEE A GESTAPO TREATMENT ... ALSO THE LPG FRAGRANCE ... ) I AM MOVING WITH THIS LOGIC, FRIENDS :) THERE ARE 5.00 ENGINES AS A RESULT :) MY MONEY WILL LIGHT UP MY BROTHER .. MY PARAM WILL NOT LIGHT UP. HUGE I SAY Serse GASOLINE IS CALLED BEN YES ... I SAY AL I ORDERED LPG HAD I dismantle you realize IMMEDIATE CHANGE the OVERVIEW than EYES ... LPG Li OFFICER HANDLING WORKED HANDLING Diezel foreign lands you when you say GASOLINE also call YOU SEE MONEY PEACE THERE HANDLING ... (BuT SO ) & nbsp; FRIENDS THAT'S ONLY MY IDEAS ... THAT ARE DIFFERENTLY DIFFERENT TO FRIENDS WHO MAKE 40,000 KM PER YEAR ... ALWAYS GASOLINE
08.05.2020 16:24 # 2
djchaos
I prefer gasoline because I am looking for performance but I do not wear LPG for my health and silent vehicle that is too light to be underestimated in current diesel models until now, it is okay to shout capital letters if you write the letters in amonse writings, respect
08.05.2020 16:24 # 3
amonse
Sorry, the president ... I notice from now on ... ok ... there is nothing like petrol, father ... even if the car is 10 years old, it is not saying that you are my brother, even if it is 160,000. .. While 100.000 km diesel gets more frightened compared to 150,000 gasoline vehicles.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 4
alpercakan36
Of course, Diesel Saving Performance, Prestige Peugeot 1.6 Hd ile vwin 1.9 TDi Engine to change the engine of 10 gasoline vehicles is enough so now that I have 6-7 vehicles, all of them diesel, I did not live in regret did not embarrass me, I just say that I was punished for my own mistakes. :)
08.05.2020 16:24 # 5
djchaos
Diesel's part and part is expensive, for example, my 307 petrol & nbsp; clutch lining 250 300 TL (fixed flywheel) I do not remember exactly, but when the 1.4 or 1.6 clutch pad in the diesel changes, it should change in the flywheel because it plays the volant price between 800 and 1000 TL.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 6
amonse
What is a diesel pump? It was very expensive when it broke it.I used 206 hdi ... (206 hdi van. seat glass) when I was going uphill, I wanted to overtake the truck in front of me. ..... the truck opened the difference, I had a 5-second difference, the diesel was eating gas afterwards. & Nbsp; & nbsp; :)))). According to him, I was not a driver ... I should never have used a diesel car and finished the engine quickly ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:24 # 7
loiz
I am a student ... I travel 1000km on average ... with a simple calculation
1000 x 5/100 (fuel value per km in liters) x 3.91 (diesel liter price) = + -195 tl & nbsp;
1000 x 7 / 100 x 4.23 = + -296 tl & nbsp; gasoline
1000 x 7/100 x 2.44 = + -170 tl & nbsp; lpgli

According to these simple tables and average values, lpg is the most suitable but I do not prefer it because of security and operational and malfunction problems. As a student, it is 100 lira per month 1/2 month fuel & nbsp; > The answer to why it is diesel for me.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 8
djchaos
Everybody's budget and pleasure are of course separate. I used it in diesel. My friend had 1.4 hdi 307 engine, he told me that the engine was finished, but I liked the performance after lpg diesel. If you ask me, I prefer diesel or LPG diesel, but if you ask me about diesel, my gasoline is definitely related to my view and taste.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 9
amonse
I bought a 2006 model 206 gasoline vehicle in 2007 (at 33.000km) ... I was a student ... I proved that I was a very successful student to a few companies with a couple of fictitious documents (I was very unsuccessful). I had a scholarship income of about 1300 liras ... except the income from my family and work for my part & nbsp; ... that is, nearly 2000 TL in total ... I used the vehicle for 9 months. but there's no place like .... .benz believe bana.. opportunities in Turkey Even though you will not find one diesel ... but circumstances .... 10,000 20,000 diesel entering the care you're in when you eat meat once was the wife benzin..bur entering care. .. You can revise the gasoline engine very easily to 3000 TL. Ya diesel & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:24 # 10
aopena
Don't worry about the cost of the diesel, it won't let you down, why do you worry after you do everything you care about, the gasoline vehicle is always a danger, but suddenly it doesn't matter because of the contact, it would be okay. & nbsp; it is the same, it does not sound inside anyway, and when I look at it from the outside, I do not hear what it says to me, nor does it disturb the people around me. When it comes to the performance, it is the same, I have the 2.0 hdi. I have also wrapped the human press in the stomach, nausea, dizziness, smell inside, all of them take into account :)) & nbsp; there is also a word I loved the diesel of the car ...
08.05.2020 16:24 # 11
loiz
[QUOTE = amonse] I bought 206 model gasoline vehicles in 2005 (at 33,000km) in 2007 ... I was a student ... I proved that I was a very successful student to a few companies with a couple of fictitious documents (I was very unsuccessful) and attached scholarships from 4 places. I had just bought ... I had a scholarship income of 1300 liras ... I came from the family and work for my party, except for & nbsp; ... that is, nearly 2000 TL in total ... I used the vehicle for 9 months. It lasted from 33,000 km to 89,700 .. ..sat ... like .... I do not believe bana.. gasoline renovation work opportunities in Turkey Even though you will not find one diesel ... but circumstances .... 10,000 20,000 diesel entering the nursing care from entering the benzin..bur You eat the snow you have once ... You can revise the gasoline engine to 3000 TL. If I have the opportunity to use diesel & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I do not have a diesel but a petrol or even ep3 type`R `a 207RC ye civic vti` I would visit the redline too ... but bro, I'm sorry, but I did not find it nice. The scholarship will not be touched, but when there is someone in need, I cannot afford to ride a gasoline car with a scholarship that I received with a fake document. I do not even get a loan from the state. But to get a scholarship from 3 to 4 places and to travel by car is to eat the right of those who do not have the opportunity to read.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 12
Ucyuzalti
I think the most beautiful gasoline car you have looked at is no money in your pocket or you will make a way to the LPG. it flows like oil when it passes to another gasoline, it never shouts on the road. If the vehicle is not an indicator compared to lpg, I guess it is going better at lpg because of silence. img src = "smileys / smiley36.gif" border = "0" alt = "LOL" title = "LOL" / >
PERFONMANS
lpg latest speed: 200km & nbsp; bidet my lpg system voltran historical artifact bi system "LOL"
gasoline: 210 km
FUEL: < br> LPG: out of town 18 kr
gasoline: I couldn't measure it but it was between 25kr-30kr I heard & nbsp;
ÜÇyüzaltı 2011-11-26 13:26:48
08.05.2020 16:24 # 13
rifatseker
Of course, if the money is earned easily, or if the money is not earned, if it is provided by the father, I would like to take the gasoline car as well.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 14
Ucyuzalti
Master, how do you get this scholarship, let me disassemble the following LPG & nbsp; "Big Tired of the tire burned by my car in my bag "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:24 # 15
m.peker
As a diesel user, of course, diesel
08.05.2020 16:24 # 16
oguzhan86
Look at the child, shame or go and defraud the nation, press the money into a gasoline vehicle, then come on the site, I have put the nation in the place of a crime ... if you are going to comment friends, make a comment for the shame that this person did not use diesel ... tomorrow, this may happen to everyone else ... it is a shame to exploit your feelings and then I politely tumbled the nation like ...
08.05.2020 16:24 # 17
Ucyuzalti
You are right, I said it in a humorous language, you said exactly what it should be, I agree exactly & nbsp; "Clap" 1300 TL civil servant salary wherever I am I roll over 40 to be a civil servant ....
08.05.2020 16:24 # 18
tarkankarabas
lpg is good good. you will enjoy gasoline and you will get performance. you also enjoy the saving of lpgnin that a properly fitted lpg system works like gasoline ... when it comes to diesel, a clean and well-maintained diesel vehicle will not change to any one :)) what is it? all of them could see economic power and need :)
08.05.2020 16:24 # 19
06OzGuR06
Of course turbo diesel ... So HDI & nbsp;
Also, diesel is always ahead when it comes to going up the ramp.That's why I have a higher torque, so I see a lot of gasoline vehicles drowning on the ramp, and I leave them behind on the ramp. .gif "border =" 0 "alt =" LOL "title =" LOL "/>
08.05.2020 16:24 # 20
amonse
Do not be angry with friends, you do not react to the peugeot service, which puts the price of 50 lira for the customer as 600 lira. They give scholarships to the men they can work with ... with fifty reference people in it ... very interesting reactions
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”