Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

GASOLINE INDICATOR NEEDLE HELP PLEASE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:05 # 1
Henibil_
& nbsp; hello guys. yesterday i bought 206 x-line 1.4 75 hp vehicle. renzo lpg is plugged in. i put 30 tl of gasoline but the gas gauge needle always looks empty below so i can't fix it .. I would be very happy if you help ..
& nbsp; I do not understand because I am a beginner ...
Henibıl_ 2011-02-08 22:24:33 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 15:05 # 2
peugeotefe
First of all, if you introduce yourself from the "Let's get to know our members" section, we will help you peugeotefe>
08.05.2020 15:05 # 3
BAHTIYAR
welcome & nbsp; make the warehouse close to fule 75% enough people again or they are doing chip mip something is not healthy but
08.05.2020 15:05 # 4
ose

yes, at least 7 and more gasoline should be taken so that the fuel gauge rises 30 tl. It is making 8.5 lt. Nevertheless, take a high amount of gasoline like 50 tl. You have to search in his other installation ..

08.05.2020 15:05 # 5
ose
If you write the result, I had the same problem, I can help
08.05.2020 15:05 # 6
Henibil_

good morning friends ... I put 50 tl of gasoline ... the needle is coming out ... but I called the pejo service. The thing that bothers me is that if the gas runs out or not, I don't have to buy a gasoline in the psychology. / P>

08.05.2020 15:05 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = Henibil_]

good morning friends ... I put 50 tl of gasoline..ibre out ... but I called the pejo service when I dropped below a certain limit, the needle will drop again, this is a classic problem in pejo and citröen and there is no 100% solution I don't have an obsession with the fall of the brain. What bothers me is that if the gas is going to be over, I don't have to buy two petrol in the psychology .. :) lpg's purpose is to save money ... since I am a beginner, for example, how long a 50 TL gasoline will run every day. assuming ...

[/ QUOTE]

This is not a problem. It was designed so when the vehicle was designed. It does not take into account the fuel under 7 liters. Take more than 7 liters every time, both your face and the state's "Blink"
08.05.2020 15:05 # 8
Henibil_
Dear Koliva .. I will take it to get it .. No problem .. Daaa .. When it ends, tell me how to calculate this 7 liters. How much will it spend until it runs and passes to LPG. it would be a problem to stay on the road while still ..
& nbsp; bidet lpg & nbsp; landi renzo..they wrote somewhere, when i run out of gas, i don't know gasoline in landirenzo, even if there is no gasoline, lpg will start the car .. right? ??? thank you ..
Henibıl_ 2011-02-09 12:11:24
08.05.2020 15:05 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = Henibil_] dear koliva .. I get it to get it .. no problem .. daaa .. when it ends, tell me how to calculate this 7 liters .. how much it will spend until I run it and switch to lpg..average number of runs .. less info I would be glad if you could give it .. it would be a problem to stay on the road while standing still ..
& nbsp; bidet lpg & nbsp; landi renzo..they wrote somewhere, when i run out of gas, i don't know gasoline in landirenzo, even if there is no gasoline because lpg will start the car .. right? ??
& nbsp; thank you ..
[/ QUOTE]

I guess there was some misunderstanding. It does not detect up to 7 liters, meaning that the needle does not detect the fuel received under 7 liters. If you buy 8 liters, the needle will play and you can follow the needle in good health.

I don't know much about LPG systems. Sec. I think cecoli can give you the most detailed information.
koliva 2011-02-09 12:32:05
08.05.2020 15:05 # 10
Guests
greetings to the koliva :))
& nbsp;
henibil this feature is not only in the renz, but almost all lpg systems. If you press the button and press the star button while holding the button, it starts working with LPG. but in this case, the vehicle may not work properly. can stop and stop. this is somewhat different. It also affects the working condition of the air in such a way. If you have tried this in summer, it can work properly. but it may not work if you try some. If he works, he may not eat gas. these things can happen ... because the lpg system is usually adjusted according to the engine warmth condition. But the engine cold situation is very different. so problems with more lpg cars will be more common ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 11
ose
[QUOTE = Henibil_]

good morning friends ... I put 50 tl of gasoline..ibre going out..but I called the pejo service when I dropped below a certain limit, the needle will fall again, this is a classic problem in pejo and citröen and there is no 100% solution I don't have an obsession. assuming ...

[/ QUOTE]
If you go the long road, the 100 km will disappear again. the amount of gasoline he thinks he is burning a little differently in short distances in the city is only I am doing the following experiment, the tank is full in the city, that is, after a 150-200 km road, it will probably return to the former again because the needle will rise again. It should be as if he burned 7 liters of gasoline. the difference should be opened.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 12
xdesign
I'm also amazed at this. Sometimes when the pointer is fully idle (above the rectangular red line) it plays at a loading of 30 TL, and sometimes it does not. So there is a thin point around a glass of water in this float reading fuel :)
08.05.2020 15:05 # 13
metin
There are these problems with the French group cars
& nbsp;
is very logical what our old friend said. First, keep the gasoline in the tank over half a tank. Even if the needle falls down while on the road, it will be restored when it stops and restarts the vehicle.
& nbsp;
When inserting the
module, the needle will drop again when it is going on the road, but it will be restored when it stops.
& nbsp;
If
is the best, keep the gas on the half tank. They do not recommend to stand under the quarter tank anyway, while the LPG is going on.
& nbsp;
If there is less than a quarter of gasoline, the pump is likely to burn. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 15:05 # 14
Henibil_
thank you all .. best I guess to keep around 7 liters of gas in the warehouse with the estimated account ..
08.05.2020 15:05 # 15
metin
[QUOTE = Henibıl_] thank you all .. the best is to keep around 7 liters of gasoline in the tank with the estimated calculation .. [/ QUOTE]
I guess you got it wrong. If you take less than 7 liters, the pointer will not play. The needle will continue to fall even if you travel with 7 liters in the tank. you only need 7 liters to get the needle back while you are buying gasoline. You got it wrong.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”