Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gasoline Hand Malfunction :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:40 # 1
murat206
Guys, firstly there are quite a few articles on this subject, I have read all of them, but I could not find a clear answer.
My problem is this; I had a cylinder installed on my vehicle about 1 month ago, I bought lukoil from Akhisar-manisa last Sunday, before the gas gauge was close to zero, after the gas gauge was near zero, the needle passed the half tank.
I wonder if the problem is in the brain or is it a buoy? This is said to happen in 206s after the tube is installed.

Now in the industry, if I go to the place where the tube is burned, if I go to the electrician, or to another bio?
How much a fee is normal for the situation to be corrected.

Friends, I am waiting for your urgent help, I said I will not go to the industry without asking you.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 2
orhanax
For three years, I used 307 with LPG. Unfortunately, it is wrong to show the gasoline needle. But when we start the car after buying gasoline it shows the right level. I went to the place where the LPG was installed, they put a piece in between, but the problem continued again. I also found the remedy not to fall under half a tank and buy a 10 Lira gasoline at two LPG refills.
Oh, don't leave the car without gas, or you will burn the gas pump like me. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:40 # 3
orhanax
In the meantime, if you will try to solve the problem, I suggest you go to the place where you had the tube installed. They can charge you for things, whether you went to the authorized service or not. For example, I went to H ... Ö ... in İzmir in 2008 because the malfunction lamp was on; "There is a catalytic converter malfunction, we need to replace it immediately. You have to pay 3 thousand TL." they said. If I believed in them and did not take them anywhere else, I would have a great pile. Of course, not every service is the same. There are also those who do their job honestly. I appreciate them.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 4
murat206
Then let me go to the scuba man first, but there must be a solution to this, we get a job this way: ((
08.05.2020 15:40 # 5
monur
There are at least 5 topics and solutions in the forum I know about this problem Sırıtma Gasoline needle drops the needle from the rotation of the wheel. Actually, the vehicle is also going to LPG but it perceives that the vehicle is burning gasoline.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 6
murat206
There is no float from the gas tank of this vehicle, friend? Why does this indicator not receive data from the float? You say keep the gas in half tank, we will always follow it. How can I know that I have half a warehouse and follow it Unhappy
08.05.2020 15:40 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = murat206] Guys, first of all, there are quite a few articles about this subject, I have read all of them, but I could not find a clear answer.
My problem is this; I had a cylinder installed on my vehicle about 1 month ago, I bought lukoil from Akhisar-manisa last Sunday, before the gas gauge was close to zero, after the gas gauge was near zero, the needle passed the half tank.
I wonder if the problem is in the brain or is it a buoy? This is said to happen in 206s after the tube is installed.

Now in the industry, if I go to the place where the tube is burned, if I go to the electrician, or to another bio?
How much a fee is normal for the situation to be corrected.

Friends, I am waiting for your urgent help, I said I will not go to the industry without asking you.
[/ QUOTE]
There was a half tank in the warehouse, it was showing that it was running out, but when the gas was bought, the needle became old again, or did it show that it did not have gasoline in the tank, but it showed half the tank?
if gasoline is not showing much, the needle is defective or they have installed a module that reverses the needle every time the ignition is turned on.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 8
monur
Stupid French, designed the vehicle according to the use of gasoline. Is the vehicle designed according to gasoline? Do not look at their defect, manage this time, put 100 TL gasoline in and out according to that head.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 9
murat206
The last time I put 30 TL gas in my tank, the pointer stood very close to zero, and when this happened, it started to show on the half tank!
08.05.2020 15:40 # 10
monur
[QUOTE = murat206] I had put 30 TL gasoline in my tank last, the hand was standing very close to zero, then when this happened it started to show on half tank! [/ QUOTE]

Okay, there is already gasoline in the warehouse, but it is at a level below the half tank.If you get 30 TL on it, it has found its place. will come where it should be.

These vehicles read the gasoline in the tank not from the float, but from the on-board computer (2003 model and above).
08.05.2020 15:40 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = murat206] I last put 30 tl of gas in my warehouse, the hand was standing very close to zero, then when this happened, it started to show on the half tank! [/ QUOTE]

Okay, there is already gasoline in the warehouse, but it is at a level below the half tank.If you get 30 TL on it, it has found its place. will come where it should be.

These vehicles read the gasoline in the tank not from the float, but from the on-board computer (2003 model and above).
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, my brother is so right :))
08.05.2020 15:40 # 12
murat206
I forgot to say a friend said you said, I bought 30 TL gasoline last night, I switched the ignition off, the pointer was slightly above the half tank ..

Now, if this pointer is born or not, I don't think so; I say let's try a little bit, will it fall when you make some km again?
murat206 2011-06-22 11:56:55
08.05.2020 15:40 # 13
cetin
Well, there is no solution to this. If it is not entrusted to God, gasoline in the tank.
there is absolutely a method or apparatus that shows the real state of the warehouse Ermm
08.05.2020 15:40 # 14
murat206
[QUOTE = tough] ee there is no solution to this. If it is not entrusted to God, gasoline in the tank.
there is absolutely a method or apparatus that shows the real state of the warehouse Ermm
[/ QUOTE]
I am asking for it, now I will go to art, we will love everyone else who will say something different, it is not clear when there will be a definitive solution ..
08.05.2020 15:40 # 15
___KxL___
In French cars, the gas gauge is measured not by the float in the tank, but by a sensor-like thing in monopolies. You don't need to be afraid of spending gasoline if you fall. It is self-leveling when you run the car until the quarter warehouse, but after a quarter of the tank is below the bottom, it will not improve. The only remedy is to buy some gasoline. Every time this module starts the car, the float is reset, so the pointer returns to its normal state.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 16
koliva
To solve the problem, you need to know the mechanism first. When we first start the car, the BSI unit measures the gas level in the gasoline tank and does not do this until the next contact is turned. The remaining gasoline level is calculated instantly by BSI and is not related to the tank level. BSI only calculates how much fuel is spent by collecting parameters such as km traveled, amount of fuel sprayed from injectors, etc. from sensors and instantly subtracts this amount from the first measured value.

At this point, a few solutions have been presented so far, available in the forum. However, there is no system that fully satisfies.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 17
Guests
Friends made necessary explanation.
As soon as the contact hurts, according to the data coming from a gasoline indicator from a samar, it is reduced electronically gradually with the operation of the vehicle. As soon as the ignition is switched on, you will see the correct gasoline and as long as the vehicle continues to run, the indicator duser ...
This has no solution. Whatever you do, of course the indicator falls. However, if you keep the gasoline at the top, the contact closes and comes to the right place when it opens, and then it falls back again.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 18
murat206
um, okay now it is. When the contact opens and closes because it is less than half a tank in my warehouse, the pointer does not show again correctly, then we will add another 75 TL of gas, so it will go on in this way. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:40 # 19
d3n1s
brother, if i was you, i'm fuller the tank, once again fuller, so if you don't get gas, there will be gas in your tank.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 20
monur
Filling the tank completely is not a smart solution. We are in summer and since the evaporation from the heat will be more, keeping it on the half tank will reduce the evaporation to some extent.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”