Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gasoline cutout in lpg vehicles

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:01 # 1
tolga35
Hi friends, I saw the role-style products that cut the gas circuit while working on LPG for LPG racks on a sales site. So, if you install that apparatus while working on LPG, it is not working in vain. I'm writing it because I haven't been able to solve private messages, but my koliva friend pp2000 how did you do it how much it cost
08.05.2020 16:01 # 2
tolga35
does anyone have an idea ???
08.05.2020 16:01 # 3
koliva
PP2000 = Peugeot Planet 2000 system is used to read or send information from the vehicle. This information may also be error codes, and some settings may be made to introduce cruise control. The name of the software is Peugeot Planet Office. Without the apparatus shown in the picture below, which has the Peugeot-Citroen logo on it, this software is nothing. There is a lot to be known about. If you want to learn whatever you want to learn, let me try to answer.

08.05.2020 16:01 # 4
___KxL___

I had the petrol cutter installed, they take an extra 50 TL and connect this device to the cables of the petrol pump under the right rear seat.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”