Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gasoline Campaigns Which is the best ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:04 # 1
Murat
Which is the best in promotions of fuel stations?
I fill the tank 3 times a month. It costs around 360 TL. I use a bonus, it does not give much chip, this fuel event Smile
I usually get gas from bp or shell.

There is this card event given by gas stations. While paying the fee, I think the points are loaded on that card ..
A laptop I knew had bought this with the accumulated points.

The best campaigns, promotions etc. at which fuel stations?
08.05.2020 14:04 # 2
Guests
walla I get from tottal, I know me now, I get 20 tl there.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 3
haruncoskun

My VPower skin is 12% off =)

08.05.2020 14:04 # 4
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = haruncosk a]

[/ QUOTE]
Murat first, you have opened a very nice subject, congratulations, this information can be useful for everyone.
Harun a little more detailed, please ...
08.05.2020 14:04 # 5
haruncoskun
Bro, this gas station is not everywhere, there is a place in Ankara, you remove the card, you define your car for free, you get the card that you removed and then you get 12% discount gasoline
08.05.2020 14:04 # 6
Murat
[QUOTE = is hakangokdem] [QUOTE = haruncosk a]

[/ QUOTE]
Murat first, you have opened a very nice subject, congratulations, this information can be useful for everyone.
Harun a little more detailed, please ...
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, Hakan can work for everyone.
If we buy so much gasoline, companies should also take advantage of it. Smile
08.05.2020 14:04 # 7
Murat
[QUOTE = haruncoskun] Brother this gas station is not everywhere, there is somewhere in Ankara, you remove the card, you define your car for free, you get the 12% discount gasoline with the card after you removed it [/ QUOTE]

Where is Harun in Ankara and also Vpower my station name?

08.05.2020 14:04 # 8
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
AKPET SOCCER BALL VERIO HEMDE VOİT quality 150 YTL YE
08.05.2020 14:04 # 9
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = Murat] [QUOTE = haruncoskun] Brother this gas station is not everywhere, there is somewhere in Ankara, you remove the card, you define your car for free, you get a 12% discount with that card after that card you removed [/ QUOTE]

Where is Harun in Ankara and also Vpower my station name?

[/ QUOTE]
I do not remember the name of the station before Ford came to the top of the gas station on the right, but as long as I am in the big Vpower summer, I always take gasoline from there, I also recommend a free washing service. lt price of gasoline is around 2 lira but it was not possible to buy it can be found only at certain hours
08.05.2020 14:04 # 10
EMRE
I get a phone call from bp, I get 1 phone from every campaign Big smile I get the chip even if it is a little bit Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”