Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gasket burning and result

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:13 # 1
Haydut06
Hello friends, I will try to convey the result that happened to me in the past due to my negligence (as I understand it from the vehicle language).

My car 2001 XT 206 16w

Maybe this will help friends who have come and gone.
Although I was constantly looking at the indicators while driving on the long road last year, I suddenly heard a strange high-pitched warning sound from the vehicle. When I looked at the display screen, the taillight was flashing and the heat was over, I pulled aside and opened the hood, the car was like an oven and emitted vapors. With the help of a tow truck, we took the vehicle to the industry.
Due to the financial situation, only the thermostat switch was changed in the vehicle and the vehicle returned to normal. I used the water of the vehicle for 1 year with a control every 2 days, but there is a reduction, but the temperature is normal in the course of 90 (when it goes up to 110 in heavy traffic and it goes down to 90 again when the fan is running), we mixed it with liquid for antifreeze water and prevented leakage for the last 3 months. In this way, I traveled with constant control without decreasing water.

For the last 2-3 months, I started to see the engine shaking, shaking, an uncomfortable sound inside the vehicle, and when I opened the hood, I started to see the engine shaking lightly. The antifreeze water was like mud as if I removed the oil-coated water and the dipstick, I received a non-sticky non-slip liquid. (Because it is a burnt gasket, the water mixes with the oil and the water and the engine of the vehicle ....)

I bought the vehicle in the industry for 3 days today and it is working very smoothly right now, but when I burned the gasket, I would go out with 500-600 expense and now I went with 1200 expense.
The reason is that I have been eating not only the gasket, but also the top cover cylinder and most importantly, the bottom cover gasket since I traveled with a burnt seal!
already the most problematic bottom cover gasket kept 400 TL ...
If I had it done on time, the car wouldn't be that expensive.

My advice to you do not use the gasket burnt tool for a long time (again, I got rid of the engine again.

Let me write the changed parts;

Oil filter (15) air filter (20) thermostat (45) liquid seal (20) engine oil (80) top cover gasket (35) cylinder head gasket (65) cleaning spray (15) oil hose (150) eccentric seal (40) ) capper (bottom cap gasket, that is, went to grinding (415 TL)

I hope to share with you my experiences and help other friends. Let there be days without burning trouble-free gasket without any problem :) Haydut06 2015-04-11 15:12:08
08.05.2020 19:13 # 2
pusutr
Get well soon.
I wish accident-free driving.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 3
KuzuX
Gasket burn vehicle is used, my teacher what did you do :) get past.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 4
koray.turan
Get well soon
08.05.2020 19:13 # 5
msertkol
How do we know if the gasket is burning?
08.05.2020 19:13 # 6
mrtoknctn
I have 307 me 1 week ago, it took 550 TL: /
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”