Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Gas Self-Incident in 206 Vehicles

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:33 # 1
rolandgarros
The vehicle is lpg. Does the lpg injector contaminated make this happen? The vehicle gives gas to itself on its head, like a cruse control. the tachometer is based on 3000 revolutions even when the gear is idle and I press the brake. I could not solve the problem in any way, I would appreciate if anybody who shared before shared his knowledge.

note: the problem is not related to the gas pedal installation.
The contact of the mat is out of the question. (mat changed)

08.05.2020 17:33 # 2
ZP105
There is nothing to do with injecterlor
There is something to do with the role
If you wrote the electronic throttle of it
roland garros sa if the 16 models of 2001 models electronic butterfly under years wire string
08.05.2020 17:33 # 3
rolandgarros
[QUOTE = ZP105] has nothing to do with injector
There is something to do with the role
If you wrote the electronic throttle of it
roland garros sa if the 16 models of 2001 models electronic butterfly under years wire string
[/ QUOTE]

I don't know about the vehicle 2000 model RG throttle. LOL the firm is already closed. My master looked at the butterfly said clean, I made the gas adjustment (calibration) but still the problem continues.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 4
ZP105
leak the vehicle 8 sensors check the sensors on the butterfly wire and clean the plugs well and check the wires.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 5
rolandgarros
[QUOTE = ZP105] leak the vehicle to check the sensors on the 8-valve throttle wire. Click on the cables and check the cables [/ QUOTE]

Let's see if I get the salary Embarrassed
08.05.2020 17:33 # 6
ZP105
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] [QUOTE = ZP105] leak the vehicle, check the sensors on the 8-valve butterfly wire, click the plug and check the cables [/ QUOTE]

Let's see if I get the salary Embarrassed
[/ QUOTE]
If this is what you are familiar with, what you have written is that the master does not buy money, so press it, remove your air filter, you can check and clean it by yourself.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 7
rolandgarros
okay, thank you for the info ZP105 Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 17:33 # 8
_ali_
Perform throat butterfly cleaning first, if it does not, check idling motor. That's what I was told, it was resolved by cleaning.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 9
rolandgarros
[QUOTE = _ali_] Clean throat butterfly first, if it does not, check idle motor. That's what I was told, it was resolved by cleaning. [/ QUOTE]
I discovered what you did while going up the ramp, whenever I climb a ramp when I was in the tube, when I pulled it to a corner, the idle rises to 3000 revolutions and the car gives itself gas. does the obstruction of the injectors cause this? The LPG master said that the 2nd and 3rd injectors were blocked, or rather contaminated. Cry
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”