Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gas selection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:13 # 1
serFBdar
I think the most important gas choice is to avoid problems after having the gas installed on the car. I have problems with gas in thousand. If anyone knows about this, please, which gas should we use? They said Aygaz, now they say that it is necessary to use pure gas that may be oily, which disrupts the idle adjustment valve. Come on out.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 2
ali oncu
I say Aygaz, despite everything or oil office
08.05.2020 14:13 # 3
behzat
Aygaz shaking and injector occlusion, gold gas, alpet gas, total gas is very good. Approve
08.05.2020 14:13 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = serFBdar] I think the most important gas choice is to avoid problems after having the gas installed in the car. I have problems with gas in thousand. If anyone knows about this, please, which gas should we use? They said Aygaz, now they say that it is necessary to use pure gas that may be oily, which disrupts the idle adjustment valve. Come on, get out of the way. [/ QUOTE]
There is a general judgment that this doped Aygaz is often blocking injectors. this may be true. This problem often occurs in the throat. it may be too hard to make the injector work by joining in the cold. it doesn't happen in summer. I have some acquaintances who use Aygaz all the time. They have not had any problems until today. I can not make a definitive judgment on this matter. I have been using Aygaz for 5 years. After the days I had trouble, I cut the device and use shell total. I get an occasional Aygaz in the near future. I did not see any trouble. it has nothing to do with the idle engine alone. no gas is delivered to the idler engine. This is not possible. where the gas is blown next to the gasoline injectors. but where is the idle engine. next to the throttle. Whoever said it shook you wellshshshshshshshsh ...
the cecol 2010-04-03 20:29:45
08.05.2020 14:13 # 5
sfyucedag
I look at the rates of GüvenalGaz and Demirören Milangaz (I bought the milan from 1.61 2 days ago)
I do not have a problem with your walker, but my question is, friends, am I bad?

Thanks..
08.05.2020 14:13 # 6
C!N
I use Aygaz, it's been 6 thousand km, I haven't had a problem yet ...
[QUOTE = sfyucedag] I'm looking at the rates of GüvenalGaz and Demirören Milangaz (I bought the milan from 1.61 2 days ago)
I do not have a problem with your walker, but my question is, friends, am I bad?

Thanks .. [/ QUOTE]
Did you get gas from 1.61 !!! Very good, I buy the liter from 2.00 lira: s
08.05.2020 14:13 # 7
fatih1903
OPET EURO ADDITIVE Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 14:13 # 8
ED35
If you find Milangaz, do not miss it, both 100% domestic capital, very high quality and very convenient, I sometimes go out of the city to buy milangas, I definitely buy milangas on the intercity road.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 9
behzat
[QUOTE = fatih1903] OPET EURO ADDITIVES Thumbs Up [/ QUOTE] you got 1.61 and we got 2.01 good.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 10
behzat
[QUOTE = Cl N]
I use Aygaz, it's been 6 thousand km, I haven't had a problem yet ...
[QUOTE = sfyucedag] I'm looking at the rates of GüvenalGaz and Demirören Milangaz (I bought the milan from 1.61 2 days ago)

Thanks .. [/ QUOTE]
Did you get gas from 1.61 !!! Very good, I buy the liter from 2.00 lira: s
[/ QUOTE] you got 1.61 we got 2.01 good
08.05.2020 14:13 # 11
sfyucedag
I bought Gül Petrol Milangaz 1.61 in O across Ankara in the last 4 weeks.

As I said, GüvenalGaz is also very popular in the eastern Adıyaman gas in the east.

I do not understand this gas business. I do not know how we find gas at these prices in Ankara when there is no gas below 2 lira in refineries:) But I am sure it is in the snow :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”