Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

gas pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:03 # 1
06ef
hello friends, yesterday there was nothing in my car I went to gasoline and bought gas, and then it did not work car, I was dealing with something attractive all day, then we learned that the gas pump was gone, they did not understand why it happened while stopping ... I wanted to share ...
08.05.2020 15:03 # 2
BAHTIYAR
if there is little gas in the tank, it is due to it.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 3
06ef
yes it was under a quarter but i didnt know look ... thank you
08.05.2020 15:03 # 4
sercinho
how much it cost my brother
08.05.2020 15:03 # 5
ali oncu
let's not use it just under the quarter
08.05.2020 15:03 # 6
serkan24577
It is the first time I heard that the pump is burning with the end of gasoline. It is an interesting subject.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 7
serkan24577
I use it until the red light comes on.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = serkan24577] I heard for the first time that the pump is burning with the end of gasoline. An interesting issue is that if you look at the user ear, if you run out of gas, the pump will not burn.
When the pump heats up, it cools itself with cold gasoline from the tank. If gasoline does not come, it burns because it does not cool.
This risk is higher in LPG vehicles because gasoline is cut while the vehicle is going to LPG but the pump continues to run. If there is less than a quarter tank and long on the road, the pump will light up after a while.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = serkan24577] I am using it until the red light comes on, pumping continues :) :) [/ QUOTE]
If you use it in this way, the pump will have a shorter lifetime. what friends are saying is true. You shouldn't keep it under the quarter ...
08.05.2020 15:03 # 10
serkan24577
Look, I learned what happened, what a pump this is and my vehicle is diesel but :)
08.05.2020 15:03 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = serkan24577] Look, I have learned what happened, what a pump this is, my vehicle is diesel but :) [/ QUOTE]
In the diesel oil cooling system can be the same.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 12
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = quiet_20] [QUOTE = serkan24577] I heard for the first time that the pump is burning when gasoline runs out. If you look at the operating ear, it doesn't say that the pump will burn when the gas runs out.
When the pump heats up, it cools itself with cold gasoline from the tank. If gasoline does not come, it burns because it does not cool.
This risk is higher in LPG vehicles because gasoline is cut while the vehicle is going to LPG but the pump continues to run. If there is less than a quarter tank and long on the road, the pump will light up after a while.
[/ QUOTE] Is the lpglide pump running all the time? 06BAHO 2011-01-21 15:06:06
08.05.2020 15:03 # 13
06ef
[QUOTE = sercinho] No matter how late my brother costed [/ QUOTE]
thank you bro .. it cost something between 300-350 I don't know exactly I transferred it to my father: D
08.05.2020 15:03 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = 06BAHO] [QUOTE = quiet_20] [QUOTE = serkan24577] For the first time I heard that the pump burns after the end of the gas.
[/ QUOTE] Is the lpglide pump running all the time I thought it was cutting, so where was the gasoline it pumped going? [/ QUOTE]
technically, I don't know exactly, but I conveyed exactly what the master connecting the LPG said.
Don't leave it under the quarter that he told me because he's working all the time, if he doesn't have gasoline in the tank, he can't cool and he's burning.
I am sure that cecoli will enlighten you better as someone who has done a PhD in LPG. Ouch
08.05.2020 15:03 # 15
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = quiet_20] [QUOTE = 06BAHO] [QUOTE = quiet_20] [QUOTE = serkan24577] I heard for the first time that the pump burned after the gas run out. / quote]
[/ QUOTE] Is the lpglide pump running all the time I thought it was cutting, so where was the gasoline it pumped going? [/ QUOTE]
technically, I don't know exactly, but I conveyed exactly what the master connecting the LPG said.
Don't leave it under the quarter that he told me because he's working all the time, if he doesn't have gasoline in the tank, he can't cool and he's burning.
ok thank you cecoli we expect a response from my teacher
I am sure that cecoli will enlighten you better as someone who has done a PhD in LPG. Ouch
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:03 # 16
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = 06BAHO] [QUOTE = quiet_20] [QUOTE = 06BAHO] [QUOTE = quiet_20] [QUOTE = serkan24577] I heard the pump burn for the first time with the end of the gas. You can put it and start your car. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]
ok thank you cecoli we expect a response from my teacher
08.05.2020 15:03 # 17
Guests
thank you friends greet everyone.
the gas pump never stops. this has nothing to do with the lpg system of the vehicle.
If it is necessary to explain the normal operating principle of the engine, the gas pump sends plenty of gas to the injector box. here if the gas regulator needs to be elaborated according to the state of pressing the gas pedal, it keeps the gas in the box until it needs it according to the vacuum in the manifold and sends the excess gas back to the tank with another pipe. This prince is always working like this ... If you pay attention, 2 pipes come to the injector box. one is the return. this is the case with carburetor vehicles. For example, carburator lada samara also has a check valve in the gas return pipe. Let your gas come back from the carburetor ...
Since the injectors of the petrol in the vehicle lpg do not work, all of the incoming gas returns to the tank and this circulation continues continuously. This circulation should be continuously applied, so that when the gas is over, if the gas pump is stopped and the gas pump is stopped, if there is an uninterrupted gas etc.
The lpg system never has a feature like stopping the gas pump. Because there is no connection with the gas pump. The vehicle does not know that the engine is running on gas with gas and water. From this pain, the gas system does not work integrated into the gas system.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 18
kaan__
Today, when the petrol pump meets a burning 307, I put it in the role of the gas pump. but it worked ... Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:03 # 19
tugrahan
Tell me how it works
08.05.2020 15:03 # 20
kaan__
How is the role like this?
The 4-foot horn relay is the same if you saw it, the 4-foot relay is the standard relay, but for the connection, whatever information I give you from here, an absolute and absolute qualified electrician will handle it.

This is what I said to the role
when the vehicle passes lpg, it stops the gas pump.

Even when you turn the ignition, you hear a sound like vınnn, though it is not heard in our vehicles, but after the car starts, this sound continues but I hope that the pump stops working thanks to the role.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”